Windows 10: Can I change back to the old GUI?

Discus and support Can I change back to the old GUI? in Cortana to solve the problem; This morning I found that my Windows Store was corrupted, and in the process of trying all these different ways to get it back I installed a Windows... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JamesMcBride7, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Can I change back to the old GUI?

This morning I found that my Windows Store was corrupted, and in the process of trying all these different ways to get it back I installed a Windows Update from somewhere on the Microsoft website, and once I had for the Store installed and went to the start menu to open it, it looked completely different. I was wondering if there was an easy what to do back to the old UI?

:)

JamesMcBride7, Jan 19, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Can I change back to the old GUI? :p

cadaveca, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Can I change back to the old GUI?

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Can I change back to the old GUI?

1. Can I change back to the old GUI? - Similar Threads - change old GUI

2. How can I change my password back to an old password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my password back to an old password?: Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some...
  3. How can I change my password back to an old password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my password back to an old password?: Microsoft forces you to change your password for absolutely no real reason, and it makes their products not worth using. It will not allow me to change my password back to one of the many that I could remember, thus again using their products becomes useless. Is there some...
  4. How can I change my password back to an old password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WindowsXPSince2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q6gf0z/anyway_to_get_this_old_search_gui_back_not_my/
  6. Change password back to an old password

Change password back to an old password: Hi thereI know how to change password.. but i have been asked too many times now to change my password, that i can't remember the new ones anymore, and want to go back to an old reliable passwordAny idea how to do that?Everytime i try it just says "You have used an old...
  7. Change GUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change GUI: Is it possible to change my GUI?This is what i have right nowI want this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-gui/0d65a412-79f1-4564-8529-3bf9551c613e
  8. How can I change this back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change this back: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gturtle72 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5swue/how_can_i_change_this_back/
  9. Can I get my old password back?

Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  10. Powershell GUI Change

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell GUI Change: Hi everyone! I recently notice that my powershell change his skin and i don't why. I try to run sfc command but nothing has been found. try to uncheck powershell 2.0 from turn windows features off or on but no luck. The powershell work perfect on cmd terminal but not for...