Windows 10: Can I change device enrollment into Intune from self to OEM/CSP?

Discus and support Can I change device enrollment into Intune from self to OEM/CSP? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am wanting to use the 'Configuring Surface firmware settings using DFCI in Microsoft Intune'. However all of our Surface devices were enrolled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Max-TGS, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Max-TGS Win User

Can I change device enrollment into Intune from self to OEM/CSP?

I am wanting to use the 'Configuring Surface firmware settings using DFCI in Microsoft Intune'.

However all of our Surface devices were enrolled manually via a CSV. I have since discovered that the InTune firmware configuration only works on devices that have been enrolled into AutoPilot via the OEM or via a CSP Partner.

Is there a way to convert my currently enrolled devices in AutoPilot into an OEM/CSP enrolled device?

:)

Max-TGS, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated, fully managed, or corporate-owned work profile devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice on the best practice for setting up an an Android device in Microsoft Intune. I understand that enrolling an Android device requires you to download the Company Store app from the Play Store (Guide found here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune-user-help/enroll-your-device-in-intune-android
    ) . As you need a Google account to access the Play Store how is this possible if you are enrolling a company device? This will probably be the same for Apple devices.
    What Apple account should be used to access the App store?

I'm sure that encouraging device users to use their own accounts (Google/Apple) is not good security practice.

An advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Neil Garner, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Can I change device enrollment into Intune from self to OEM/CSP?

Error after enrolling win 10 to MDM intune

Hi,

Getting this error after enrolling Windows 10 1703 to MDM Intune.

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuration Source ID: (9ED164FE-9F91-41DD-9EAB-25C1E0CEB5AC), Enrollment Name: (MDMDeviceWithAAD), Provider Name: (Policy), Command Type: (Add: from Replace or Add), CSP URI: (./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/ConfigOperations/ADMXInstall/Receiver/Properties),
    Result: (Unknown Win32 Error code: 0x86000002).

Need urgent assist on this issue.

Thanks,

biswajeetxw, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Can I change device enrollment into Intune from self to OEM/CSP?

1. Can I change device enrollment into Intune from self to OEM/CSP? - Similar Threads - change device enrollment

2. Intune Enrolment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Enrolment: HiI would like to add some window 11 devices that are already connected to Azure AD into Microsoft Intune, MDM is enabled and the users had been added to the group , is it possible to get the device to join without connecting onto the PC and using company portal...
  3. Intune Enrolment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Enrolment: HiI would like to add some window 11 devices that are already connected to Azure AD into Microsoft Intune, MDM is enabled and the users had been added to the group , is it possible to get the device to join without connecting onto the PC and using company portal...
  4. Intune enrollment question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune enrollment question.: For computers that are already registered to Entra IDazure ad how do I get them into Intune with logging into each individual computer or is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-enrollment-question/83e41450-49b7-482f-98ae-644a3e7a756b
  5. Intune enrollment question.

Intune enrollment question.: For computers that are already registered to Entra IDazure ad how do I get them into Intune with logging into each individual computer or is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-enrollment-question/83e41450-49b7-482f-98ae-644a3e7a756b
  6. intune enrollment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intune enrollment: Hello Our group is migrating their PC's from SCCM managed into intune fully managed by doing a "wipe and enroll" but us, as a subsidiary, requested to explore all the different possibilities to avoid wiping the end users computers.i have found some info about migrating to...
  7. intune enrollment

intune enrollment: Hello Our group is migrating their PC's from SCCM managed into intune fully managed by doing a "wipe and enroll" but us, as a subsidiary, requested to explore all the different possibilities to avoid wiping the end users computers.i have found some info about migrating to...
  8. intune enrollment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Using Passwordless MFA with InTune W11 device enrollments?

Using Passwordless MFA with InTune W11 device enrollments?: We've started moving to passwordless MFA with all the recent changes to AAD, and for the most part it's been seamless and fine.An issue has become visible this week though, and we're not certain where the fault is - though we think it's with Windows 11 itself.Scenario:Take a...
  10. Intune enrolled device replace with new device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intune enrolled device replace with new device: In my organization we are enrolling PC's to Azure AD. After the enrollment, changing PC name from PC side or in the portal to a decided format as "Main Location"-"Sub Location"-PC"Number". After that I can see device in the "Endpoint Manager portal" with changed PC name. It...