Windows 10: Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

Discus and support Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For about 6 months i do not have access to my email adress that i've used to create Microsoft account. Is there any way for me to change that adress to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShiZaW, Mar 13, 2020.

1. ShiZaW Win User

Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

For about 6 months i do not have access to my email adress that i've used to create Microsoft account. Is there any way for me to change that adress to one i'm using right now? That account has my OS linked to it and i cannot activate my OS without logging in to an account that i do not remeber password and do not have access to mail account that i've linked it to

:)

ShiZaW, Mar 13, 2020

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Mar 13, 2020
  3. How could I change the email adress what Im registered with to the free Windows 10 access?

How could I change the email adress what Im registered with to the free Windows 10 access?

korikornél, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

Any legitmate email adress for support?

Hi, I look for an email adress to adress my odly specific issue that can only be solved via direct support.

The Get Help application sends me to Outlook, telling me to send an email but
    doesn't actually send me the adress

Does anybody have the email?

isak_katsune, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

1. Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress? - Similar Threads - change email adress

2. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  3. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  4. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. howcan i change ip adress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    howcan i change ip adress: hi iwnt change my ip adree becuse ip is filter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howcan-i-change-ip-adress/a69e51cb-d8b5-49ea-847b-7c7f0f15e856
  6. howcan i change ip adress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    howcan i change ip adress: hi iwnt change my ip adree becuse ip is filter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/howcan-i-change-ip-adress/a69e51cb-d8b5-49ea-847b-7c7f0f15e856
  7. email adress list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email adress list: My email address list has dissapeared from my windows live mail so i cant email friends i had listed. any ideas anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-adress-list/f6f4cc82-cada-4098-b23a-30814251372b
  8. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  9. change primary email adress in Account profile

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change primary email adress in Account profile: I changed isp provider a few days ago and my old email address is no longer valid. I simply need to change the email address associated with my Microsoft acccount but under manage my account there doesn't seem to be any means to allow that. Can you help?...
  10. Administrator Email Adress

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Email Adress: Hi guys! So my problem is pretty weird: - My friend was pretty sick, he couldn't leave is room. So, to give him something to do, I wanted to download him the Netflix App on his computer. He wasn't logged in to his microsoft store account, so, as I went to a friends place...