Windows 10: Can I change folder color without 3rd party software?

Discus and support Can I change folder color without 3rd party software? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I change folder colors without 3rd party software?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Richard N. Whelsky, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Can I change folder color without 3rd party software?

Can I change folder colors without 3rd party software?

:)

Richard N. Whelsky, Dec 3, 2020
  2. MySQLGeek Win User
    MySQLGeek, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Install 3rd Party Software

I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the items."

Even though it is 3rd party software, it sounds like a Windows problem. I have never run into this before. What does it mean and is there a solution?

Best, DonB

DONALD BARTEL, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Can I change folder color without 3rd party software?

3rd party software

What 3rd party software do you get?

Laura

Laura Rooke, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Can I change folder color without 3rd party software?

1. Can I change folder color without 3rd party software? - Similar Threads - change folder color

2. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  3. Use of legacy 3rd party software

Use of legacy 3rd party software: With Windows 11 can I still run legacy 3rd party software as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-legacy-3rd-party-software/3a0dbfaa-5718-4f40-b531-6589e1a35fdd
  4. Using 3rd Party Imaging Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using 3rd Party Imaging Software: When creating a disk image is it necessary to backup all partitions on the diskor only c:?What would happen when try to restore an image of c:,will it try to delete all other partitions or simply replace c:?Also, Window Disk Management is reporting 2 drives C: and Disk 0...
  5. Remap a key without any 3rd party software?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remap a key without any 3rd party software?: Hello, I want to remap/disable f10 without use of 3rd part programs! I found 2 tutorials, which concur on how to do it... is using registry and changing scan codes. I did that and restarted PC, however it doesn't work! This is to remap f10 to f9. I also tried to leave 00...
  6. How can I monitor my cpu temperature (ideally without 3rd party software)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I monitor my cpu temperature (ideally without 3rd party software)?: Is that possible? submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i33nbg/how_can_i_monitor_my_cpu_temperature_ideally/
  7. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  8. 3rd party software update failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3rd party software update failed: I am trying to install GarminExpress on my laptop to update my GPS but the installation fails. Garmin says it has something to do with my account or my security on my laptop but I haven't the foggiest idea what it could possibly be. I have no idea what to do to change...
  9. 3rd party antivirus software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd party antivirus software: I'm thinking about getting Trend Micro antivirus software for my laptop. Is Trend Micro compatible with Windows 10 Home version 1803? Has anyone used Trend Micro and if so, how do you like it? Thank you for your time....
  10. 3rd Party Software - Self Installation

3rd Party Software - Self Installation: Hi, yesterday the 8th I noticed a very peculiar issue that has only just started. It seems that at startup Windows is reinstalling 3rd party software that is already currently installed and has been for some time. I only noticed this because for some reason while...