Windows 10: Can i change my gmail address to outlook,express

Discus and support Can i change my gmail address to outlook,express in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I change my g mail address to outlook express... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesDeviney, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Can i change my gmail address to outlook,express

Can I change my g mail address to outlook express

:)

JamesDeviney, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 23, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Can i change my gmail address to outlook,express

outlook express

odds are they cant, they need to keep their existing email address. If it had a web interface that didnt suck, they'd already be using it.

Mussels, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Can i change my gmail address to outlook,express

1. Can i change my gmail address to outlook,express - Similar Threads - change gmail address

2. gmail wont work with outlook express 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gmail wont work with outlook express 6: so, ive been trying to get gmail to work with outlook express 6, but when i try to send a message im using pop servers, it just asks for authentication forever! ive looked at other questions and one of them said to not use spa, it resolved something but it brought up this......
  3. gmail wont work with outlook express 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail wont work with outlook express 6: so, ive been trying to get gmail to work with outlook express 6, but when i try to send a message im using pop servers, it just asks for authentication forever! ive looked at other questions and one of them said to not use spa, it resolved something but it brought up this......
  4. Outlook Express email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Express email: I have been using Outlook Express email since last January. I am not receiving my email since yesterday. I get a window about 4" long and 3" high. It has 3 entry items. The first is: Server: smtp.comcast.net The second tells me to insert my email address. I do that. It is...
  5. GMail address

GMail address: How can I show my GMail address when sending email from Microsoft email? I merged Gmail with Microsoft email, however when I send an email it does not show my GMail address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-address/82ade453-131e-4d62-b539-e32359827dbf
  6. Change email address for Outlook?

Change email address for Outlook?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. I want to change the email address for Outlook, but I'm having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-for-outlook/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  7. Outlook express account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook express account: How do I set up my Outlook Express account in order to retrieve all my old emails and receive new ones now that I have reformatted my hard disc and reinstalled Windows 10?...
  8. change gmail password in outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change gmail password in outlook: I have changed my gmail password and no mail now downloading into outlook. When I go to account settings > change in windows 365 no password option appears...
  9. OUTLOOK EXPRESS

OUTLOOK EXPRESS: Bought new computer today..son set up for me....cannot receive any emails on outlook....could send earlier but not receive....HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/84e0cf2f-7ca7-4b2c-832c-6a1d8db1dc9f
  10. Outlook Express

Outlook Express: How do I get latest version of Outlook Express downloaded to this CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-express/2c9d440f-c536-4ab8-972b-135a2e44857d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error message when transferring my yahoo contacts to my outlook email account

2. changing google email to outlook express