Windows 10: Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro

Discus and support Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have inherited an IT network for a small NFP and the previous IT person purchased Win 10 Enterprise licences for our computers through a donated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeilLumsden1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro

I have inherited an IT network for a small NFP and the previous IT person purchased Win 10 Enterprise licences for our computers through a donated software supplier. We are having problems with the enterprise version with our students because it is different to the machines they purchase. As they need to connect to a domain, can I change the licenses to pro so that we have less issues than currently

:)

NeilLumsden1, Nov 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Downgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro  

Hey Peter, Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro :)

As long as you have a W10 Pro license linked to your MSA for that PC, you would be able to use the generic key under step 1 to downgrade from Enterprise to Pro, then let it automatically activate Pro with your digital license.

Brink, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro

How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise?

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro

1. Can I change my Windows 10 enterprise licenses revert to Pro - Similar Threads - change enterprise licenses

2. How can I revert to my original windows license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I revert to my original windows license?: I have accidently changed my product key and now I want to revert back to my original license. It is not accepting my orginal product key.My computer came with Windows 10 installed. is there any solution other than clean reinstall? or I can just factory reset it?Please help...
  3. Revert Windows 10 Pro License to Home Version

Revert Windows 10 Pro License to Home Version: I have a Windows 10 Professional full retail license which I previously used to upgrade my PC from Win 10 Home but will shortly be replacing this old PC and want to reuse the Win 10 Pro license on a replacement PC.Can you explain the correct method for me to deactivate the...
  4. Revert Windows 10 Pro License to Home Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert Windows 10 Pro License to Home Version: I have a Windows 10 Professional full retail license which I previously used to upgrade my PC from Win 10 Home but will shortly be replacing this old PC and want to reuse the Win 10 Pro license on a replacement PC.Can you explain the correct method for me to deactivate the...
  5. Revert Windows 10 Pro License to Home Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system slow after windows 10 license changed from pro to enterprise: Hi There,Our company has changed windows 10 pro license to windows 10 enterprise one & activated smoothly completed.but now users are having issue for system slowness or system hanged issue.Below are troubleshooting performed so far, still user reporting system hang issue....
  7. Change Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Change Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello Everyone, I got an HP Probook 440 G4 from my University Manipal Institue of Technology, Manipal, India after joining the campus. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and required me to connect to University Wifi every 180 days to preserve my...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Machines reverting to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise Machines reverting to Windows 10 Pro: Hi all, I am currently having some issues with machines we have hybrid joined to Azure - I have made sure these machines' primary users have Microsoft 365 F1 or E3 licenses which licenses them for Windows 10 Enterprise - the issue is eve though they are built as Windows 10...
  9. Can change windows 10 pro OEM license to windows 10 official license?

Can change windows 10 pro OEM license to windows 10 official license?: Hello I'm already using Windows 10 pro with OEM license since 2016 Nov, The point is I want to change every hardware systems even motherboard too but I don't want to lose my windows license. So can I switch from windows 10 pro OEM license to windows 10 pro official...
  10. Windows 10 Pro deactivated and reverted to Home license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro deactivated and reverted to Home license: I have been using Windows 10 Pro since release, upgraded from a Windows 8.1 Pro retail license (I believe I still have the original packaging somewhere). Today an "Activate Windows" notice popped up on my screen, and the activation troubleshooter informs me that I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2012 volume license to oem revert

2. how to revert it from windows pro to windows enterprises

3. revert back from windows 10 enterprise to professional

4. windows pro reverting back to enterprize version