Windows 10: can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

Discus and support can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; id like to change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular because i cant acess some particular settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Armstrong1, Feb 1, 2023.

1. can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

id like to change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular because i cant acess some particular settings

:)

Mark Armstrong1, Feb 1, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Feb 1, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Are Home Single Language and Home edition the same in Windows 11?

Hi AnonymousFYIFYI_107

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

If you upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you will end up with the exact same edition (Home, Home Single Language, Pro...etc.) as you previously had in Windows 10.

The Home single language version of Windows 10 or 11 will not allow you to change the User Interface language in Windows, in the Home edition, you can change that language.

If you have a Home Single Language version of Windows, you cannot install the Home version, because the licence key will not activate that version.

DaveM121, Feb 1, 2023
  4. 95Viper Win User

can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

1. can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular - Similar Threads - change edition single

2. Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition: Hello, my overseas teammate bought a laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home Single Language non-English. But we need the laptop to function in English UK. How can we change the settings for the laptop to show in English? Thank you....
  3. Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change laptop language for Windows 11 Home Single Language edition: Hello, my overseas teammate bought a laptop with preinstalled Windows 11 Home Single Language non-English. But we need the laptop to function in English UK. How can we change the settings for the laptop to show in English? Thank you....
  4. I accidently changed my windows 11 home single language to pro edition which is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently changed my windows 11 home single language to pro edition which is not...: I accidently changed my windows 11 home single language to pro edition which is not activated, how do I reinstall windows 11 home that came with my laptop?...
  5. I accidently changed my windows 11 home single language to pro edition which is not...

I accidently changed my windows 11 home single language to pro edition which is not...: I accidently changed my windows 11 home single language to pro edition which is not activated, how do I reinstall windows 11 home that came with my laptop?...
  6. can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular

can i change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular: id like to change my windows 11 edition from single language to regular because i cant acess some particular settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-my-windows-11-edition-from-single/e222e8d4-800a-464a-8e7e-658ee204d9df
  7. change language of windows 10 single language edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change language of windows 10 single language edition: my previous windows got corrupted due to some recent windows update so had to get it fixed from a local service shop here in ukraine but they installed windows single language version and language russian need to change it back to english...
  8. Change language on single language edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change language on single language edition: [ATTACH] Is there a way to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language edition? I bought my PC while living in China and would prefer it to be in English. I know that this version of Windows is restricted to just one language but it seems wrong that that one language...
  9. Changing language from single language edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing language from single language edition: Hi everyone. I have a laptop i bought a few time ago. It was sold with Chinese Windows home single language edition, so I can’t change the language on the settings. The question i have is can i update the language with a new windows key (not Pro version ) and without...
  10. How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.: Hi All, I bought a laptop, in Turkey. I'm Turkish and I live in Poland and work in this country. It is a Toshiba with Windows 10 Home. The standard language is set to Turkish. I assumed that it should be an easy thing to change the language to English. Apparently, it's not,...