Windows 10: Can I change Settings icon manually?

Discus and support Can I change Settings icon manually? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I change Settings icon manually?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wong J, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Wong J Win User

Can I change Settings icon manually?

:)

Wong J, Feb 25, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2021
  3. tehfusion Win User
    Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Can I change Settings icon manually? e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I change Settings icon manually? - Similar Threads - change Settings icon

2. How can I manually change the time zone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I manually change the time zone?: The sync button won't sync. It goes back one hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-manually-change-the-time-zone/1900b2c4-3b3e-4350-9edd-19f24753841c
  3. How can I manually change the time zone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I manually change the time zone?: The sync button won't sync. It goes back one hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-manually-change-the-time-zone/1900b2c4-3b3e-4350-9edd-19f24753841c
  4. Can i manually change the Game Bar capture address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i manually change the Game Bar capture address?: I moved my captures folder to a external so i can edit captures from either pc or laptop, but today i tried to capture and it told me "there was a problem getting your captures." i found out it re located my captures folder to my appsdata Temp folder. anyway to manually...
  5. Can i manually change the Game Bar capture address?

Can i manually change the Game Bar capture address?: I moved my captures folder to a external so i can edit captures from either pc or laptop, but today i tried to capture and it told me "there was a problem getting your captures." i found out it re located my captures folder to my appsdata Temp folder. anyway to manually...
  6. Windows sets automatically a wrong time after i change it manually

Windows sets automatically a wrong time after i change it manually: I have disabled all Date and time options so that time doesn't change automatically but windows 10 keeps changing my time wrong, even after i formatted windows, keeps showing me a wrong time, and after i change it manually next time i restart time is wrong againThe timezone...
  7. Windows sets automatically a wrong time after i change it manually

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sets automatically a wrong time after i change it manually: I have disabled all Date and time options so that time doesn't change automatically but windows 10 keeps changing my time wrong, even after i formatted windows, keeps showing me a wrong time, and after i change it manually next time i restart time is wrong againThe timezone...
  8. Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key: Hi, today I have recognized that when our users manually request a certificate they can also change the request settings and select the private key to be exportable. How can I prevent this ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The situation is the same with users that have local...
  9. How can i change this icon?

How can i change this icon?: I wanted to know if we can change this icon [img] to a HeadPhone or a Custom Icon when we plug a Something in the HeadPhone Jack. 124496
  10. I want to set my clock manually without it changing back

I want to set my clock manually without it changing back: I want to set the clock on my computer a few minutes back. I don't want it to sync up with any time zone or internet services. I just want it to stay set to the time I set it to. But every time I change the clock, after a few days, windows changes it back. I have tried...