Windows 10: Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app?

Discus and support Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the background for the windows 10 photo app is black, and that is bad for transparent png and gif files. i normally wont use it but the desktop photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app?

the background for the windows 10 photo app is black, and that is bad for transparent png and gif files.
    i normally wont use it but the desktop photo viewer is giving trouble
    is there a way i can change the background color to white?

Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app? [​IMG]

:)

xdarkmario, Sep 13, 2015
  2. ceemart27 Win User

Can I change the background color of website page and the letters?

Have you heard of Irlen? I have trouble reading the words on a laptop. Is there anyway to change the background color to an article I'm trying to read? And maybe a way to change the color or the letters? Without copying the page and pasting it into word.
    lol Thank you everyone!!! Chris

ceemart27, Sep 13, 2015
  3. ceemart27 Win User
    Can I change the background color of website page and the letters?

Very helpful and was easy to use!!! Thank you!!!!

ceemart27, Sep 13, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app?

I do not see a way to change this back round color from this app anywhere within the app or in windows.

jds63, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app?

1. Can i change the background color of the windows 10 photo app? - Similar Threads - change background color

2. Photos App changing color of my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App changing color of my photos: Hello, I have an issue with the Photos app changing the color of my photographs after loading them. Even with one instance, removing the greyscale!I have uploaded a video of it in action to OneDrive: 2024-02-06 14-45-17.mkvThis happens with photos legacy as well....
  3. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  4. How i can change the boot background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i can change the boot background color: I got a new computer it already had Windows installed and the company that installed my Windows chose black for boot background and I am used from my previous computer to a blue background the color I chose for Windows to use please help me to change the color to blueversion:...
  5. Change app color background back to accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...
  6. how can I change the color of an application background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I change the color of an application background?: I need to change the gray background color in an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-an-application/a60150b7-2a41-48cd-b193-39fc7fbdf7f4
  7. How To Change Windows 10 Photos Background Color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Change Windows 10 Photos Background Color?: When you double click on any image in Windows 10, Windows Photos displays the image, but it's around a black background, which doesn't go with the theme of my computer at all, and I work with images a lot. It's not appealing at all to me, and I wish people could choose a...
  8. Change app background color

Change app background color: I've been able to change most of the colors (Active & Inactive Title Bar, etc.) using Superfly's S.M.A.C.C. However, I'd like to change the background of certain apps, whose background always seems white. e.g. I notice that when I start Calculator, it flashes blue, then turns...
  9. Change Windows Photo Viewer Background Color

Change Windows Photo Viewer Background Color: I would like to change the default background color in the Windows Photo Viewer program, not the new app, the original Photo Viewer. I have tried the registry key fix but it does not seem to work with Windows 10. (Create new DWORD 32bit value in...
  10. Change Windows Photo Viewer Background Color in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Windows Photo Viewer Background Color in Windows: How to: Change Windows Photo Viewer Background Color in Windows How to Change Windows Photo Viewer Background Color in Windows [img] Information You can use Windows Photo Viewer to view your image files in a variety of ways, print, order prints, attach pictures to an...