Windows 10: can i change the color of the toaster w10 notification pop up?

Discus and support can i change the color of the toaster w10 notification pop up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi can i change the color of toaster , the w10 notification pop up ? thanks 16406 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drugo, Aug 14, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

can i change the color of the toaster w10 notification pop up?

hi
    can i change the color of toaster , the w10 notification pop up ?

thanks

:)

drugo, Aug 14, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

I keep getting these emails . I wish to unsubsribe.

That's not an email. It's called a toaster notification because it pops out like bread from a toaster. The notification comes from the Windows 10 Action Center at Settings > System > Notifications and action.

It usually means that you should sign into your Microsoft account and verify your identity. Then you can sign out of your Microsoft account and go back to using your computer as normal.

"Experiences" appears to be a new buzzword from the Marketing department. It means 'using features.'

BulldogXX, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Can I change the color of the lock screen clock from white to any other color?

Is there a way to change the default white clock and date color to any other color?

White is good, but I am often using bright lock screen pictures and white for date and time does not work that well.

SimonHolzhammer, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

can i change the color of the toaster w10 notification pop up?

1. can i change the color of the toaster w10 notification pop up? - Similar Threads - change color toaster

2. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?: I believe my Asus Expertbook has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up notifications happen every 10-20 seconds. I have tried different charging cords with no luck so far, so I am hopping I can...
  5. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  6. Windows 10 Notification pop ups Changing Locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notification pop ups Changing Locations: I've seen several posts related but has Microsoft yet address the ability to adjust "toast" pop up location?I get so many emails and notices that often I'm just trying to click on say my Wifi or VPN etc in the system tray and as soon as I'm about to click a notice pops up and...
  7. Changing notification colors in taskbar

Changing notification colors in taskbar: Usually in Windows 10, whenever an app gives a notification the taskbar automatically opens and the app icon blinks orange. However, since I mostly use a blue and dark theme, that blinking orange icon just looks ugly in comparison to the rest of the screen. Is there any way...
  8. Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?

Can "On Battery" and "Plugged In" pop-up notifications be disabled?: I believe my Asus UX330 has an issue with the charging pin connect. It still charges fine, but the connection must not be perfect since the pop-up notifications happen every 10-20 seconds. I have tried different charging cords with no luck so far, so I am hopping I can...
  9. Pop up notifications

Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center: Hi With Windows 10 v1607, it is possible to change the location of the Notification Center notification Pop-Ups? Thanks Bye 61623