Windows 10: Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?

Discus and support Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change the duration for all slides. Do I have to change them individually?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnaMarshall, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?

I want to change the duration for all slides. Do I have to change them individually?

:)

AnaMarshall, Jun 20, 2019
  2. spj285 Win User

Slideshow settings in Photo app on window 10 adjusting duration

How do I change the duration of the slideshow in photo app in windows 10? I know how to view my photos in slideshow, but need to adjust the duration of the slides to longer than 3 seconds. Thank you for any help!

spj285, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Hello Robert386,

Thank you for writing Microsoft Community Forums.

We can change the duration of pictures individually, but we do not have an option to change the duration of the entire video. So, it’s recommended to change the duration of each picture to increase the duration of the video.

Also, the feature you’ve requested for, is a great one. There may be other users with the similar requirements. However, as for now, this particular feature is unavailable. Hence, I suggest you to post a feedback in the
    Feedback Hub, so that our Developer team can have a look
    into it and include that in the future updates.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Sea Hunt Win User

Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?

Slideshow settings in Photo app on window 10 adjusting duration

Half way into 2017 and still no progress with this basic feature missing.

Some control of how the images are displayed would also be expected, e.g. Ken Burns effect.

One thing Windows 10 has managed (several years after everyone else program), is to read photo EXIF information to display images with the correct orientation.

Sea Hunt, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app?

1. Can I change the duration of entire slideshow in Photo app? - Similar Threads - change duration entire

2. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  3. Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos changes duration autimatically: Hi,I have a huge problem and this really **** me off. I want to make a nice first birthday video for my baby boy and I added several photos and videos and so on. I cropped the video to the right positions and adjusted everything. How every the Photos app changes durations by...
  4. song duration on photos

song duration on photos: my duration for the song that im trying to put on a slideshow isn't moving how do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/song-duration-on-photos/7e28f0a9-65c4-493e-8684-c5652d3a61e6
  5. Slideshow settings in Photos app

Slideshow settings in Photos app: How do you pause the photos in slideshow? How do you set the display time in slideshows? ***Original title: Microsoft Photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow-settings-in-photos-app/5702bd2c-a647-4891-b1cb-3f880a51b53f
  6. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  7. How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change duration times on multiple photos on photo app: Hi, I have used windows movie maker in the past and I am now trying to learn Windows 10 photo app. The only issue that I have is how to change multiple photos that I have imported from an external hard drive onto the story line and I am wanting to change the duration time...
  8. Change duration of an imported video in Photos App

Change duration of an imported video in Photos App: Hello I've imported photos and a video into my project. The imported video, which is 9 minutes long, only displays for 2 seconds. How do I change the duration? Many thanks...
  9. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...
  10. Photos App Slideshow Speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App Slideshow Speed: I'm not very happy with the media options in Windows 10, everything else seems better than Windows 7 except for that aspect. What I am trying to do is use the "Photos" app to select a folder of pictures I want, I then choose Slideshow but it goes through the pictures really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change duration in microsoft photos