Windows 10: Can i change the keybind for a command?

Discus and support Can i change the keybind for a command? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can I change the keybind for a command? So you can change desktops by doing Ctrl Win Arrow right or left, but let's say I want to change it to right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Archiie_2716, May 20, 2020.

1. Can i change the keybind for a command?

Can I change the keybind for a command?

So you can change desktops by doing Ctrl Win Arrow right or left, but let's say I want to change it to right shift, or a button on my mouse, is that possible?

submitted by /u/Archiie_2716
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Archiie_2716, May 20, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Can i change the keybind for a command? :)

3. disable keybinds

Thank you for your help. I did a little but more looking and it turnes out the specific keybind i was trying to disable isnt a windows keybind, its for the alt1 toolkit for runescape. Thank you again

JakobSpearman, May 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Can i change the keybind for a command?

Is It Possible To Change Desktop Slideshow Folder With A Keybind?

A solution that most immediately comes to mind- although it may not be one you like- is to use a 3rd party wallpaper changer with a command line option.

One such is
    BioniX Wallpaper Changer Lite Download
    The ultimate desktop background wallpaper changer-Feature list

Can i change the keybind for a command? [​IMG]

As you can see you can start it using a simple script- that could specify your playlist or source folder.
    Thus you could assign a shortcut and a hotkey to launch the appropriate script.

For interest:
    Change Desktop Background in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

dalchina, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Can i change the keybind for a command?

1. Can i change the keybind for a command? - Similar Threads - change keybind command

2. My keyboard keybinds are changing for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard keybinds are changing for no reason: I have a Logic lc Starr Two keyboard and for no reason, the WASD changed to the arrows the left win key and the left alt switched positions. Please help I don't know what to do....
  3. My keyboard keybinds are changing for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard keybinds are changing for no reason: I have a Logic lc Starr Two keyboard and for no reason, the WASD changed to the arrows the left win key and the left alt switched positions. Please help I don't know what to do....
  4. My keyboard keybinds are changing for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can I change PIN to Password in command prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I change PIN to Password in command prompt: I've forgotten my PIN and the 'forget PIN' button does not work Please wait........ forever, or it goes back to the previous login screen. I know my password but can't get to that screen.Can I change PIN to Password in Command Prompt from the safe mode start up screen? or any...
  6. Can I change PIN to Password in command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change PIN to Password in command prompt: I've forgotten my PIN and the 'forget PIN' button does not work Please wait........ forever, or it goes back to the previous login screen. I know my password but can't get to that screen.Can I change PIN to Password in Command Prompt from the safe mode start up screen? or any...
  7. Can I change PIN to Password in command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. changing windows keybinds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    changing windows keybinds: So I got an extra 2 key keyboard wired attachment thing that basically gives me 2 extra keys. Right now those two keys are set to left click and right click, but I wanna change their keybinds to Z and X, how can I change those keybinds for windows 10? submitted by...
  9. How to change my "ESCape" keybind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change my "ESCape" keybind: So my laptop got wet a couple months ago and my escape key doesnt work, is there a way to put it somewhere else submitted by /u/Carlooous [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vaspaj/how_to_change_my_escape_keybind/
  10. Can I change the number of processors with command prompt?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I change the number of processors with command prompt?: I want to fix a problem with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-number-of-processors-with-command/184c90ab-94d7-4e5c-a9e5-c4550750cc95