Windows 10: can I change the sound of the timer?

Discus and support can I change the sound of the timer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can I change the sound of the timer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaWitherspoon, Jul 18, 2018.

1. can I change the sound of the timer?

can I change the sound of the timer?

:)

DonnaWitherspoon, Jul 18, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue can I change the sound of the timer? :p

cadaveca, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Alarms App: Changing Sound on Timer

to change the sound for the timer in windows 10 pro , The Question is how?

DeputyDoggz, Jul 18, 2018
  4. can I change the sound of the timer?

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

can I change the sound of the timer?

1. can I change the sound of the timer? - Similar Threads - change sound timer

2. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  3. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  4. Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.: If I set a timer in the clock app Windows 11, when the timer ends it plays a sound, how do I change this sound? If I search for this online I find people and articles pointing me to changing the system sounds but cannot find anyone saying exactly which system sound to change,...
  5. Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.

Which system sound controls the timer notification sound.: If I set a timer in the clock app Windows 11, when the timer ends it plays a sound, how do I change this sound? If I search for this online I find people and articles pointing me to changing the system sounds but cannot find anyone saying exactly which system sound to change,...
  6. Windows Timer Not Making Sound

Windows Timer Not Making Sound: I was having issues with my Windows Timer not making a sound when it hit 00:00:00. It would do the notification on my screen, but no sound. After much research I wasn't able to find a way to fix it. There were many suggestions but nothing seemed to work. A coworker helped me...
  7. Alarm and Timer does not sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm and Timer does not sound.: Focus assistant is turned off. All other media can be played with sound. I have seen many posts about the same problem but from 5-6 years ago and they did not work, so I'm wondering if I can get a tip for Windows 10 now. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/calicomaria...
  8. Windows timer sound mutes another programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows timer sound mutes another programs.: When timer alarm starts, alarm sound mutes all another programs. Is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-timer-sound-mutes-another-programs/b354d3ea-9a41-45d1-9b4d-5cae0b82ad93
  9. timer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    timer: I'm fairly new to Computers. In the 'alarm & clock' could I set alarm up to sound a remind to do something every 30mins through the day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timer/6635c4e1-51ef-4893-88b6-25661ebfafb6
  10. Timer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Timer: Where has the timer gone - windows 10 is good but you go one step forward and 2 steps back. maybe better coders are required!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timer/a792f9a8-5a08-4540-bba2-dc6d7cae24e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to customize timer sound win 10

2. can the timer sound in windows 10 be changed?

3. change windows 10 timer sound

4. changing the sound of the default windows timer,
  5. change timer sound on windows 10 mediation