Windows 10: can i change the user interface language for windows 10?

Discus and support can i change the user interface language for windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can i change the user interface language for windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RockA.D, Mar 29, 2019.

1. RockA.D Win User

can i change the user interface language for windows 10?

:)

RockA.D, Mar 29, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Mar 29, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Mar 29, 2019
  4. can i change the user interface language for windows 10?

User Interface Language

Hello!

How can I change the windows 10 user interface language? I previously had windows 8.1 in english and when i upgraded to windows 10 it was installed in romanian (I am from romania) and when I go to the advanced language settings it says that english is unavailable
    (for this particular setting).

Thank you!

BogdanBuciu, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. can i change the user interface language for windows 10? - Similar Threads - change user interface

2. How can I change the user language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the user language: Hello! How can I change the user Interface language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-user-language/a1787799-c712-43f2-8708-684952517e11
  3. How can I change the user language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the user language: Hello! How can I change the user Interface language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-user-language/a1787799-c712-43f2-8708-684952517e11
  4. Change Windows 11 display interface language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows 11 display interface language: Hello. I may soon be a laptop that comes with Windows 11 Home, Single Language.However, the language of the country I temporarily work in is not my primary language. Is there any way to change the display interface language not the keyboard language?Do the instructions here...
  5. Change Windows 11 display interface language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Windows 11 display interface language: Hello. I may soon be a laptop that comes with Windows 11 Home, Single Language.However, the language of the country I temporarily work in is not my primary language. Is there any way to change the display interface language not the keyboard language?Do the instructions here...
  6. Language Interface Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Interface Problem in Windows 10: I have just clean installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.685 and right after installation, I changed the system language to Indonesian. Then, I installed some updates and let the system settle down for a bit. However, after I restarted the PC, the Settings app, Start menu,...
  7. How to change Windows interface language

How to change Windows interface language: Hi i have a problem with changing the interface language on my laptop. So as i can see from the system my MS license covers only one interface language and currently it is russian. But i need to switch into english. I can change the input language etc but the interface is...
  8. Windows 10 Will Not Change User Language

Windows 10 Will Not Change User Language: Hi! Long story short, I installed a Korean IME/Language pack and wound up changing my system settings and they won't revert back. Using the Run -> LPK Setup -> Uninstall I have been able to apply a "quick fix" that allows me to use my computer somewhat normally (so when I...
  9. Windows doesn't change the user language interface

Windows doesn't change the user language interface: I would like to fully change the language of my computer to English (US). I have already changed the region, time, keyboard etc.. everything to English (US) and for some reason Spanish (Spain) keeps being the system language. I've tried different solutions but none have...
  10. Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard.

Windows 10 Can't change interface Language/Add a new language keyboard.: Hello. I've got this problem where I can't change my interface language or add a new language keyboard too, this all happened when I added the Russian Keyboard and forgot to Untick the " Set as interface language " box. It changed to Russian and can't switch back to English...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can the text on windows user interface be changed

2. change user interface windows 10

3. change windows user interface language

4. win 10 change interface,
  5. change user interface language on win 10