Windows 10: can i clear all data from hd before i return

Discus and support can i clear all data from hd before i return in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can i remove all data from hard drive before i return laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Reub963, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Reub963 Win User

can i clear all data from hd before i return

how can i remove all data from hard drive before i return laptop

:)

Reub963, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Mar 1, 2021
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Mar 1, 2021
  4. zapd Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

zapd, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

1. can i clear all data from hd before i return - Similar Threads - clear data before

2. Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?: Hi, I've removed my users info and email from Windows Settings - Account - Info and Email, also I'm using a local account.I've also removed in Edge - Settings - Profiles - Personal Data the account info I've found.I've downloaded the Facebook app from the Microsft store and,...
  3. Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I clear the autocomplete of the user data in all Microsoft apps?: Hi, I've removed my users info and email from Windows Settings - Account - Info and Email, also I'm using a local account.I've also removed in Edge - Settings - Profiles - Personal Data the account info I've found.I've downloaded the Facebook app from the Microsft store and,...
  4. How do I clear all data from my PC before I give it to someone else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear all data from my PC before I give it to someone else?: I've found a charity that will take my old desktop PCs various versions of windows and I want to be sure all personal data has gone. I had assumed a full factory reset would do it but research suggests this is not always the case. Any ideas?...
  5. How do I clear all data from my PC before I give it to someone else?

How do I clear all data from my PC before I give it to someone else?: I've found a charity that will take my old desktop PCs various versions of windows and I want to be sure all personal data has gone. I had assumed a full factory reset would do it but research suggests this is not always the case. Any ideas?...
  6. How clear all data from administrator profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How clear all data from administrator profile: I was using an administrator profile in past now I created my new profile so how to clear data from the administrator profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-clear-all-data-from-administrator-profile/f6ed8484-a1b3-4c4f-817e-3cd601e66d81
  7. How clear all data from administrator profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How clear all data from administrator profile: I was using an administrator profile in past now I created my new profile so how to clear data from the administrator profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-clear-all-data-from-administrator-profile/f6ed8484-a1b3-4c4f-817e-3cd601e66d81
  8. How clear all data from administrator profile

9. If I encrypt all my data on all SSD HD, will I be protected against Ransomware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I encrypt all my data on all SSD HD, will I be protected against Ransomware?: Hi guys ... Strait up question: If I encrypt all my data on all SSD HD, will I be protected against Ransomware? Using Samsung's own encryption tools for SSD drives Why dear Microsoft will you not sell Bitlocker as a stand alone addon, for a fair price? If I should...
  10. How can I clear up data on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I clear up data on my laptop?: Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear space on my C Drive, but I’m still seemingly stuck at a measly 85.7 MB free of 104 GB. I’ve tried transfering all of my apps to...