Windows 10: can i clear all data from hd before i return

Discus and support can i clear all data from hd before i return in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can i remove all data from hard drive before i return laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Reub963, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Reub963 Win User

can i clear all data from hd before i return

how can i remove all data from hard drive before i return laptop

:)

Reub963, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Mar 1, 2021
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Mar 1, 2021
  4. zapd Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

zapd, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

1. can i clear all data from hd before i return - Similar Threads - clear data before

2. how do i remove all personal info from my pc before returning to the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i remove all personal info from my pc before returning to the store: i am returning a new laptop to the store and need to remove all my personal info admin account, files, apps, etc. i have looked at 'old' info, and it does not seem to be applicable any more. if i go to 'reset' and choose to uninstall all my personal files, it then asks how i...
  3. how can i clear the homepage

how can i clear the homepage: how can i clear the homepage of my past https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-the-homepage/f800237d-de63-40b1-bdb2-567f0e1f2498
  4. If I encrypt all my data on all SSD HD, will I be protected against Ransomware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If I encrypt all my data on all SSD HD, will I be protected against Ransomware?: Hi guys ... Strait up question: If I encrypt all my data on all SSD HD, will I be protected against Ransomware? Using Samsung's own encryption tools for SSD drives Why dear Microsoft will you not sell Bitlocker as a stand alone addon, for a fair price? If I should...
  5. how can I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I clear cookies: How can I clear cookies from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clear-cookies/3e71079a-ddc3-4e56-bd9d-9ea0d1d46e73
  6. How can I clear up data on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I clear up data on my laptop?: Wasn’t sure where to post this, so I figured I’d be good to start here. My laptop is running Windows 10, and I’ve followed most directions to clear space on my C Drive, but I’m still seemingly stuck at a measly 85.7 MB free of 104 GB. I’ve tried transfering all of my apps to...
  7. taking myself and all my data off this pc only so I can return it to someone I barrowed it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    taking myself and all my data off this pc only so I can return it to someone I barrowed it...: I barrowed this tablet (or whatever you call it) from my sister, who is in the hospital. I'm bringing back to her, but I want to remove all of my info/data from it incase someone else uses it. Plus, she needs space freed up. How do I do that?...
  8. Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.: Is there a way that I can set up focus assist so that I can manually clear each notification after I view it. Right now, I get a list of notifications, and I am able to view only one of them. Once I view that one, the entire list is cleared automatically. I would like to be...
  9. How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??

How can I clear all of my microsoft user settings??: I just did a fresh install of the operating system on a new hard drive, and WINDOWS 10 is still loading up settings in the windows 10 settings from other devices. How can I reset all of these settings? It's using my old power settings It's using my old black window's...
  10. Can I return a laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I return a laptop?: What is the policy for returning laptops bought in a Microsoft Store? I did not really get a clear answer on the back of the receipt. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/can-i-return-a-laptop/1f1b2953-be17-4c3c-91ac-5a9d2f63aac1