Can I connect GPU to this PSU?

Discus and support Can I connect GPU to this PSU? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so I am buying a new GPU to upgrade my system. Since the new GPU is more power demanding than the previous one, it requires a 6-pin connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aggserp4, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

1. Aggserp4 Win User

Hello,
    so I am buying a new GPU to upgrade my system. Since the new GPU is more power demanding than the previous one, it requires a 6-pin connection from the PSU in addition to the power provided by the PCI-E slot. I just checked and my PSU only seems to have a couple of 4-pin connectors (I will attach a few images so you can see what I'm talking about). Will I be able to connect the GPU in some way? Perhaps with an adaptor? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:)

2. Kyhi Win User

PSU/GPU Power Problem

so it is safe to say it is not the PSU or GPU as the cause of the issue..

You stated the issue is when the GPU is plugged into your case..

Since the PSU plugs into the GPU (and both appear to be testing good) the only other common connection is the MOBO or card slot

3. freaksavior Win User
    What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

4. Durion Win User

PSU/GPU Power Problem

Tested GPUs on friend's PC and they worked fine. Switched out my gpu with another 500w tried different PSU/GPU combos but none worked.

Thema:

1. Can I connect GPU to this PSU? - Similar Threads - connect GPU PSU

2. Wifi Adapter (WLAN) driver is not available in Device Manager. Cannot connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter (WLAN) driver is not available in Device Manager. Cannot connect to WiFi: Hey there, I have a problem connecting to my Wifi. The problem started when my I started my PC after sleep mode or Hibernation, earlier I updated my Windows 10. [ATTACH] There is no WiFi option available in Networks setting and also the WiFi adapter is absent from Device...
  3. No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup

No internet connection unless computer restart after initial startup: The concern is when the user logs in for the first time in the A.M. to start the day in office; the internet icon shows internet access, but when tries to browse or access Outlook for emails. Browser ends up with the error “This Site can’t provide a secure connection – sent...
  4. Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC

Internet connectivity problem in my windows 10 PC: I have a windows 10 PC which was upgraded from windows 7. On resetting the PC recently, I am facing with connection problems. When I try to connect via wifi hotspot or usb teethering for the internet connectivity, I am able to surf the internet from the browser but the...
  5. Brand new Lenovo desktop running Windows 10 turns on, but doesn't connect to the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new Lenovo desktop running Windows 10 turns on, but doesn't connect to the monitor: Windows did an automatic update last night and now the screen is not recognised. We assume it's an issue with the video card driver but can't update anything. We can't see anything on the screen at all. Can't reset to factory settings. Nothing. Any help (that does not...
  6. Internet randomly dropping connection, on my PC only.

Internet randomly dropping connection, on my PC only.: All other devices on the network stay connected just fine so it is a problem with my PC in particular. So far I have tried updating the drivers for my network adaptor and disabling "Turn this off to lower power consumption" option within device manager. Neither of these...
  7. Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 64 bit: why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.: My computer use windows 10 64bit why does not work MTP driver.I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question? * Original title: My computer use window 10 64 bit why does not work MTP driver. I am not connect my phone with computer.please reply my question...
  8. Having trouble connecting to the WiFi. Ran Windows Network Diagnostics. This is what it reads:

Having trouble connecting to the WiFi. Ran Windows Network Diagnostics. This is what it reads:: - Windows can’t communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server) - Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection I have already tried turning my firewall on and off as well as restarting several times, uninstalled my anti-virus software, and...
  9. WiFi Keeps Losing Connectivity to the Internet while connected to an AP since KB4338819

WiFi Keeps Losing Connectivity to the Internet while connected to an AP since KB4338819: My internet access has gone up and down like a yo-yo since installing this update. The WiFi connection is fine, but I continuously receive site timed out errors on web pages, when the site is fine on other devices in the same location on the same wireless AP. The one time I...
  10. 1803 Issue: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 Issue: Hybrid laptop with Discrete GPU Connected to Display: Do not go around the block: - Microsoft Community Side effects include not being able to wake from sleep. Go Back to 1709 under Settings > Update & security > Recovery