Windows 10: Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...

Discus and support Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish to connect to multiple devices using Bluetooth on my laptop like keyboard, mouse, speaker, and Bluetooth stylus that come in market.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shobhitparvan, May 22, 2023.

1. Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...

I wish to connect to multiple devices using Bluetooth on my laptop like keyboard, mouse, speaker, and Bluetooth stylus that come in market.

:)

shobhitparvan, May 22, 2023

2. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 22, 2023
  3. James Win User
    linking moto stylus to windows

Hi AshleyQuick.

The Microsoft Launcher is an Android launcher, this is what a launcher is./ As you can see through this article, a launcher is not typically used as this.

To answer questions 1 and 2:
    1) If the Stylus is bluetooth (which I'm expecting it is) and you have read it is supported by windows, here are the steps to connect it:
    1 - Ensure flight mode is disabled. *Start > Type ' flight mode '

Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and... 356575d1641497527t-linking-moto-stylus-windows-2022-01-06-19_31_36-settings.png

Toggle the switch to Off (in its blank form) like it is above. Wireless devices WI-FI and if it's there bluetooth must
    be activated too.

2 - Now we can connect the device. Press *Start then search 'Bluetooth and other devices settings'. Now, find your
    device that should be listed under here.

Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and... 1497716t-linking-moto-stylus-windows-2022-01-06-19_34_36-linking-moto-stylus-windows-reply-topic.png

If it is there, click on it then 'connect'. If not, press 'Add bluetooth or other device. Then 'Bluetooth'. And follow
    through with the steps.

2) If your screen is touch screen and the moto stylus isn't device-locked (so it only works on the moto device) then the moto stylus should work. If the stylus has buttons they should work too.
    Report back and see how it is!

James, May 22, 2023
  4. Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...

Bluetooth devices interfere with mouse/keyboard input

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section for my issue

Anyhow, while using my keyboard and mouse for work I've had a really irritating issue where they would constantly spaz out at random.

They would either:
    • Randomly disconnect/reconnect
    • Hinder my ability to click on certain windows or even the taskbar unless I ctr+alt+delete which restores the control temporarily
    • Have a mind of its own such as spamming the same last used key for a second or two

However I recently narrowed down the source and realized this issue only occurs when the laptop is connected to my bluetooth earbuds. (Occurred with two different bluetooth earbud models however both by Samsung if that matters)

Just an FYI but the keyboard and mouse are wired and are connected via a KVM switch if that makes any difference.

Any ideas as to why certain bluetooth devices if not all impair the input for my mouse and keyboard would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost Prodigy, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...

1. Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and... - Similar Threads - connect multiple devices

2. Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...: I wish to connect to multiple devices using Bluetooth on my laptop like keyboard, mouse, speaker, and Bluetooth stylus that come in market....
  3. Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I connect multiple devices like keyboard, mouse, speaker and stylus using Bluetooth and...: I wish to connect to multiple devices using Bluetooth on my laptop like keyboard, mouse, speaker, and Bluetooth stylus that come in market....
  4. Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?: Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-connect-multiple-bluetooth-devices-to-the/8b349d80-c2ba-4158-b962-2e6856f9be9d
  5. Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?

Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop?: Can we connect multiple bluetooth devices to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-connect-multiple-bluetooth-devices-to-the/8b349d80-c2ba-4158-b962-2e6856f9be9d
  6. Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?: I want to get a wired mechanical keyboard. I already have a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit so they’re both on the same Bluetooth USB. Can I keep using the mouse, **** in the wired keyboard and use that keyboard instead of the one that comes with the kit? Do I have to go...
  7. Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?

Can I use a wired keyboard together with a mouse from a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit?: I want to get a wired mechanical keyboard. I already have a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard kit so they’re both on the same Bluetooth USB. Can I keep using the mouse, **** in the wired keyboard and use that keyboard instead of the one that comes with the kit? Do I have to go...
  8. Mouse & Keyboard center - multiple devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & Keyboard center - multiple devices.: Hi, I have two devices MS Surface laptop 3 & a W10 desktop and I would like to use only one mouse and one keyboard for bought devices. In this respect, I bought a Microsoft Precision Mouse and I installed the app "Mouse and Keyboard Center" : it works fine, I can use the...
  9. [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected: Hello. First of all, this is my first post, so sorry if it's a noob question and/or if I missed some posting rules. I play games on Steam using an official Xbox 360 Controller since 2011 without facing any single issue so far. Now I'm planning to buy an Xbox One Controller,...
  10. [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected

in Windows 10 Support
    [Bluetooth] Multiple devices connected: Hello. First of all, this is my first post, so sorry if it's a noob question and/or if I missed some posting rules. I play games on Steam using an official Xbox 360 Controller since 2011 without facing any single issue so far. Now I'm planning to buy an Xbox One Controller,...