Windows 10: Can I connect my Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder as a webcam?

Discus and support Can I connect my Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder as a webcam? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder. Am I able to connect it to my laptop (Windows 10) and use it as a webcam?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DrewSFO, Mar 17, 2019.

1. DrewSFO Win User

Can I connect my Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder as a webcam?

I have an old Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder. Am I able to connect it to my laptop (Windows 10) and use it as a webcam?

:)

DrewSFO, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Bahmani Win User

My laptop doesn't recognize my Camcorder

when I connect my Canon Vixia HF R50 to my Laptop windows 10 nothing happens on my Laptop but the USB sign flashes on camcorder screen

Moved from: Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC

Bahmani, Mar 17, 2019
  3. DrCMJ Win User
    Canon Camcorder video files not recognised on Windows 10 PC

Thanks for the reply BulldogXX. To clarify further, they are MP4 files (not sure if that's what you mean) on the Canon VIXIA HFR600 camcorder. All of the video playback software I have on the laptop Windows 10 PC can run MP4 formatted videos. The strange
    thing is it automatically transfered from the camcorder to the PC when I first hooked it up to the PC via USB port but then after recording other stuff it is now not recognising any files to transfer while still recognising the camcorder and folders on the
    camcorder. So it is an issue which has developed rather than an issue that has always occured. Meaning I have software which recognised it all originally but now doesn't. Within the timespan of about 10 minutes.

DrCMJ, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Can I connect my Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder as a webcam?

Canon ZR950 camcorder

Does the Canon ZR950 camcorder work with Windows 10?

JosephBond1, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Can I connect my Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder as a webcam?

1. Can I connect my Canon HD Vixia HG21 camcorder as a webcam? - Similar Threads - connect Canon Vixia

2. HD webcam EMEET c960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD webcam EMEET c960: my laptop has a camera built into it. how do I use the new external camera bought when I turn off the camera that is built into my computer the external one is also off. I don't know how to get the HD webcam EMEET c960 to work....
  3. Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support

Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connection support: Why doesn't my Logitech HD Pro WebCam C920 connect to Zoom or Facebook etc... but only works in stand alone mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-hd-pro-webcam-c920-connection-support/1c65ee94-288e-4065-8e80-ce112767edd2
  4. Mobile phone as webcam HD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile phone as webcam HD?: Hi, guys, my question is how to use a mobile phone as a webcam with a computer to transmit in HD for FREE. Most apps cost and I just want to do it differently. The best would be HD and that you also have the possibility to transfer via cable and WLAN (Wifi). Thank you....
  5. logitech c310 HD webcam

logitech c310 HD webcam: Hi I have windows 10 Home build 1909 with the latest updates. When I use the camera app in windows the camera works for approximately 30sec then very thin lines appear they increase until the video image disappears and the screen goes pink or purple. If I unplug the camera...
  6. Logitech hd webcam c615

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech hd webcam c615: After an update of Win10 in early April, my Logitech HD C615 webcam is no longer recognized by my system. Until 03-04-2020 he always worked but now he is seen as a USB video device and I can't get them to work anymore, someone has an idea what I can do about it. 156307
  7. Reinstall Hd webcam

Reinstall Hd webcam: Hello, So I have an msi gs65 Stealth Thin 8RE laptop and had an issue with my camera. Apparently it was disconnected because of a recent repair. But I thought it might be a problem with the driver. I'm running Windows 10. I didn't find the driver first, I didn't find...
  8. Were is my camcorder

in Windows 10 Support
    Were is my camcorder: Never had this problem under windows 7. I plug in my camcorder to the computer and I get a nice jingle to say it is plugged in. THAT IS IT. No folder in This computer. Where are my files now. 132938
  9. Canon ZR600 Camcorder transfer video to Windows 10

Canon ZR600 Camcorder transfer video to Windows 10: I have a Canon ZR600 camcorder that uses the old mini dv tapes. I am trying to transfer to my Windows 10 PC. I have installed a PCI Express card and have the Firewire that came with it. OS says the driver was installed. Nothing happens on the PC when I connect the camcorder...
  10. LOGITECH HD WEBCAM C615

LOGITECH HD WEBCAM C615: Why wont my Logitech C615 webcam work on Windows 10? I unplugged the cam from the USB PORT and everything fixed itself but when i go to plug it back in I get this: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect canon vixia to computer to use as main camera

2. can i hook up my cannon hg21 to facebook

3. can you use a canon camcorder as a webcam

4. can a vixia hg21 be used as a webcam,
  5. connect canon vixia hf20 to computer,
  6. can i use a vixia hf 520 as a web cam,
  7. vixia hg21 windows 10,
  8. how to connect canon vixia hf r50 to windows 10