Windows 10: Can I connect my Sonos sound bar to my PC for sound input and output?

Discus and support Can I connect my Sonos sound bar to my PC for sound input and output? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to connect my Sonos sound bar to Windows 10 and use it instead of speakers. Is that possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraH5, Apr 15, 2021.

1. BarbaraH5 Win User

Can I connect my Sonos sound bar to my PC for sound input and output?

I would like to connect my Sonos sound bar to Windows 10 and use it instead of speakers. Is that possible?

:)

BarbaraH5, Apr 15, 2021

2. Sound input and output

Hello Amin,

You can use an option in the tutorial below to change the default sound input device to be the microphone on the earphones.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/111310-change-default-sound-input-device-windows-10-a.html

If needed, you can use an option in the tutorial below to change the default sound output device to what you playing sound.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/102323-change-default-audio-playback-device-windows-10-a.html

Shawn Brink, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Sound input and output

Hi Amin,

My name is Jocelyn and independent advisor happy to help.

To use your microphone on the earphones, plug your earphones into the microphone input of your PC.

The headphone output is in green, the mic input is in red.

Then do the following:

Go to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Sound

Scroll up and select Recording Devices

Click on Recording

Right-click Microphone and choose Enable.

Ensure Microphone is the default device.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,

Jocelyn

JocelynYbanez, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Can I connect my Sonos sound bar to my PC for sound input and output?

Wi fi connecting to sound bar

Tried all the fixes windows 10 suggests. Still can not connect to sound bar. However yesterday I was able to connect. Any suggestions appreciated.

My IPhone connects easily to the sound bar????

Art Vallerga, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Can I connect my Sonos sound bar to my PC for sound input and output?

1. Can I connect my Sonos sound bar to my PC for sound input and output? - Similar Threads - connect Sonos sound

2. my mic output my pc sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic output my pc sounds: Dear Microsoft my mic output my pc soundsLike Youtube I Play Music And He Output The Music Or Vid But He Cant Output My Voice Please Help Me MicrosoftI'm Windows 11My NameAws Abduaziz Alharbi...
  3. my mic output my pc sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mic output my pc sounds: Dear Microsoft my mic output my pc soundsLike Youtube I Play Music And He Output The Music Or Vid But He Cant Output My Voice Please Help Me MicrosoftI'm Windows 11My NameAws Abduaziz Alharbi...
  4. My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound: I have JBL Quantum 200 headset whit mic. I have 1 cable from headphones and i have plugged it in to the splitter and than to the mic jack/input and headphones jack/output and if il do anything.. like if im watching youtube if i play game and voice chat whit someone they hear...
  5. My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound: I have JBL Quantum 200 headset whit mic. I have 1 cable from headphones and i have plugged it in to the splitter and than to the mic jack/input and headphones jack/output and if il do anything.. like if im watching youtube if i play game and voice chat whit someone they hear...
  6. Changing Input and output sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Input and output sound: When I pair my Bose wireless with my computer they show up connected to the sound input, how do i make them link to the output so I can hear. I'm sure it's a simple setting I am missing....
  7. Input and output Sound

Input and output Sound: Hi there! I need help with my Input and Output sound. I have recently bought headphones that had a mic on the cable. When I switched the headphones as my output it doesn't show my headphones mic as an input. But if I put my headphones mic as in input it doesn't put my...
  8. Issues with Sound Output and Input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Sound Output and Input: Received new ThjnkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 direct from Lenovo this week and experienced issues with internal microphone unplugging and speakers not working. After watching a few YouTube videos that were not helpful I used Lenovo Service Bridge which resulted in downloading new...
  9. Sound input and output

Sound input and output: I was wondering, how do I make it so that the input and output of sound, basically the microphone and earphone, are in the same place, as I don't have headphones but still want to use my microphone on the earphones...
  10. no input or output sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no input or output sounds: i recently did a hard reset now sound nor mic are working i am on an rca 2 n 1 windows10 also my touch screen is all screwy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-output-sounds/fb9550bd-6813-4bd2-be12-c6d35d2c47da