Windows 10: Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file.

Discus and support Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a few .dcv files and was wondering if it is possible to convert them to .mp4 files or even to .wmv files. If so how.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CaseyKrakowski, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file.

I have a few .dcv files and was wondering if it is possible to convert them to .mp4 files or even to .wmv files.

If so how.

:)

CaseyKrakowski, Nov 30, 2019
  2. gasolin Win User

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

I have draged the files from videos (dvd's) on to my pc, now i need to convert them from vob into mp4 video so i can watch it using my chromecast (have bought my first media server).

My problem is i want it converted into one video i can click on and press play, because it's chromecast it has to be mp4 but most programs i have tried like handbreak makes the video smaller or bigger then the original size on the dvd or just converts the 10-15 vob files into 10-15 mp4 files, not one file i can click on and play. I want it losless not compromised

After that i can start ripping dvd's in mp4 instead of just draggin the files into a folder and right click on the folder and choose to play it with vlc.

What program can do that? I want a free program but if i have to i will pay for it if it's a good program that's better then all the free program, as long as it works, convert the video into one video file in mp4

gasolin, Nov 30, 2019
  3. gasolin Win User
    Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

Extremly easy to use.

It seems like it never really starts, waiting for conversion mabye after 2-3 min conversion progress is still 0.0%, i have an i7 4790k cpu and i used HD-MPEG-4 Video (.mp4) settings, using HD - H.264 Video (.mp4) settings just under 50kb is converted in 1 min

Totally usless this progran

gasolin, Nov 30, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file.

convert video files?

mp3 is Audio file only. mp4 is a container like mkv.

have u tried Freemake Video Converter? it's free and does support DXVA and Cuda for encoding.

puma99dk|, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file.

1. Can I convert a .dcv file to a .mp4 file. - Similar Threads - convert dcv file

2. MP4 file.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP4 file.: Hello, I can not find my MP4. I looked in File Explorer,Documents,etc. Please,I need the steps to send a video from YouTube to my Gmail. I don't know a lot about computers. Yes,I knew how to send a video on Windows 7. Thanks, A.W....
  3. Converting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting files: How can I convert my old .wps files to .pdf files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-files/720de00e-ee60-47de-9df1-83b99f0f172e"
  4. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...
  5. Missing .mp4 files

Missing .mp4 files: I had a few .mp4 files and I was about to put them on a USB stick and when I went to do that they weren't in the folder I put them in but they were in my recent files section of file explorer. When I pressed it, it opened in films and tv but it said 'item missing or we can't...
  6. file converter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  7. file converter

in Windows 10 Support
    file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  8. CONVERTING FILES

CONVERTING FILES: How do I convert a notepad file to word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-files/e6b22d50-082a-493f-8bef-100d34856a82
  9. Webm file to mp4 converter

Webm file to mp4 converter: When i download videos from Youtube most them are downloaded as Webm / HTML file which my default media player don't play. I have tried various online converters but some don't convert Webm file correctly...some of Mozilla Firefox add-ons don't convert them properly...
  10. Mp4 to DVD converter!

Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....