Windows 10: Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

Discus and support Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a .pdf that is basically a table. I would like to put it into Excel. Can I do this for free? I found one set of instructions online that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

I have a .pdf that is basically a table. I would like to put it into Excel. Can I do this for free? I found one set of instructions online that requires you to buy a subscription. There are other instructions, but none of them seem to work.

farmerjohn1324, Sep 29, 2018
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, Sep 29, 2018
  3. digibucc Win User
    Converting to PDF?

you may consider converting to another format, like tiff. simply because there is a tool (though $30) here that says it can batch convert pln to tiff. then you can batch convert the tiffs to pdf - sounds bad but the difference being that tiffs will be higher quality than the pdfs nitro makes, and printing to pdf for example you will have control over the quality and then they should look better.

digibucc, Sep 29, 2018
  4. bbbhh Win User

Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

Converting a pdf file

want to suggest another opensource solution: imagemagick -> Convert, Edit, Or Compose Bitmap Images @ ImageMagick
    Installing imagemagic will allow you to use your command line to convert pdf. For example: Code:
    Code:
    convert input.pdf output.jpeg

bbbhh, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

1. Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free? - Similar Threads - convert pdf xls

2. PDF x converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF x converter: Can’t open pdf x converter Just bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-x-converter/a211e831-3bdb-4f18-b0cf-62639ddcc6fb
  3. Convert PDF to DOC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Convert PDF to DOC: I would like to convert a PDF into DOC . I am running Office 2010. Can it be done? 175195
  4. How can I convert php files to pdf files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I convert php files to pdf files.: How do I convert php file to pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-php-files-to-pdf-files/8c84972b-f8eb-443c-a7c4-bc89cb6a5160
  5. Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Safest Way to Convert Hundreds of *.xls to *.ods: Hi... I have successfully used -- and highly recommend -- MultiDoc Converter to convert hundreds of *.doc and *.docx to odt...and now I am searching for a similar product to download so I can convert batches of *.xls and *.xlsx to *.ods. I'd like to be able to do it by...
  6. convert pdf to zip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert pdf to zip: convert pdf to zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-pdf-to-zip/b8e0d014-f3ab-4beb-b8bb-35dbb24c0ae4"
  7. Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any free BMP to PDF converters that can do a 800mb file?: I need to convert a few BMP files to PDF and am having a hard time finding any that will convert larger file sizes. Seems 200mb is about the largest free ones i could find. I have a few files in the 800mb range and it seems a shame to have to buy some software just for a few...
  8. removal procedure for free pdf converter?

removal procedure for free pdf converter?: how can i get rid of free pdf converter? 105347
  9. XLS Converter

XLS Converter: We have migrated to Office 365. One problem is that the online office will not open .xls files. Many of our vendors still use it. I need a way to convert them to .xlsx so O365 can open them. We don't want to use an online service because we are worried about data mining...
  10. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. convert pdf to .xls online