Windows 10: Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it

Discus and support Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I use EaseUS ToDo backup software. My W10 system backup is located on a NAS drive. To speed up recovery, can I copy just the backup file to a portable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sumdumgai, May 27, 2019.

1. sumdumgai Win User

Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it

I use EaseUS ToDo backup software. My W10 system backup is located on a NAS drive. To speed up recovery, can I copy just the backup file to a portable HD and use it there?

Thanks

:)

sumdumgai, May 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 27, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, May 27, 2019
  4. Wozzer Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it - Similar Threads - copy EaseUS backup

2. Using copied files from the Windows backup history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using copied files from the Windows backup history: I copied some old backup files from an old hard disk to a new hard disk and I'm having a hard time getting windows 10 to see and use them now for backups. These files are organized under a directory that has the name of my pc, the next level of the file hierarchy is "Backup...
  3. Using copied files from the Windows backup history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using copied files from the Windows backup history: I copied some old backup files from an old hard disk to a new hard disk and I'm having a hard time getting windows 10 to see and use them now for backups. These files are organized under a directory that has the name of my pc, the next level of the file hierarchy is "Backup...
  4. Using copied files from the Windows backup history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. EaseUS Todo Backup - File Miode

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS Todo Backup - File Miode: I have just installed EaseUS Todo Backup v13.5. Has anyone tried recovering a file(s) using File mode (from a Disk/Partition backup). See page 33 in the EaseUS Todo Backup User Guide. The process took about 20 minutes for a single file. I clicked the Finish button then went...
  6. EaseUS todo backup

EaseUS todo backup: I am hoping someone knows how to use this software better than I do. I have it installed and can make a "Cdrive" backup on my Ddrive partition. I would like to make the same backup image on and external Hard Drive. I do NOT see anyway to do that. Can someone give me so...
  7. EaseUS todo backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EaseUS todo backup: I am hoping someone knows how to use this software better than I do. I have it installed and can make a "Cdrive" backup on my Ddrive partition. I would like to make the same backup image on and external Hard Drive. I do NOT see anyway to do that. Can someone give me so...
  8. EaseUS Todo Backup

EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  9. EaseUS Todo Backup

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS Todo Backup: I have EaseUS Todo Backup installed and have made a restore image and copied the restore image to an external drive . I have also made a recovery DVD incase Windows will not boot. I have to use this instead if Macrium Reflect because of some kind of problem with my RAM....
  10. File History and backup to a NAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History and backup to a NAS: I have been trying to use file history in Windows 10 to back up to my NAS. It works to backup everything but the documents which it refuses to do unless an alteration has been made to the document. I have looked at other advice on the community pages and everything suggested...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. COPY from nas to hd

2. copy from naz to portable