Windows 10: Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it

Discus and support Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I use EaseUS ToDo backup software. My W10 system backup is located on a NAS drive. To speed up recovery, can I copy just the backup file to a portable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by sumdumgai, May 27, 2019.

1. sumdumgai Win User

Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it

I use EaseUS ToDo backup software. My W10 system backup is located on a NAS drive. To speed up recovery, can I copy just the backup file to a portable HD and use it there?

Thanks

:)

sumdumgai, May 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 27, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, May 27, 2019
  4. Wozzer Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I copy a EaseUS backup file from NAS to portable HD and use it - Similar Threads - copy EaseUS backup

2. File History and backup to a NAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History and backup to a NAS: I have been trying to use file history in Windows 10 to back up to my NAS. It works to backup everything but the documents which it refuses to do unless an alteration has been made to the document. I have looked at other advice on the community pages and everything suggested...
  3. Backup to NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup to NAS: Hello! I want to save my Windows backup to my NAS but i am running access to it without credentials, and that dosnt work for Windows Backup. The backup feature wants credentials but i dont have any. Typing Guest/Guest dosnt work, it just says i need full permission but i...
  4. Verbatim portable HD

Verbatim portable HD: I have a Verbatim 2TB portable HDD. It is split into 2 partitions (E) & (F). Lately I have only been able to access (F). (E) does not show at all. The disc came portioned. This is my desktop. Help Please.[ATTACH]...
  5. Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open pbd files (EaseUS Todo Backup): So I installed the app a few days ago, and created pbd images can be opened through explorer (Todo Backup adds a dll library or something, I don't know exactly how they do it). But I had to uninstall, then I restored a copy... now pbd files does not open. Something that looks...
  6. Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is it EaseUS Todo Backup that simple?: I was trying out this backup system, and to my surprise, both disk/partition backup and system backup have finished fairly soon. Also, I was expecting a shutdown for a full system partition backup, but both were done online while I was working on other stuff. Is it really...
  7. Can I use NAS drives on my desktop?

Can I use NAS drives on my desktop?: Hey guys, I'm running out of room on my NAS so I'm upgrading the drives to bigger ones. For the NAS drives that I replace, can I used them in a computer desktop? I want to combine all the NAS drives in an old computer and then use the computer as a movie server which...
  8. Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?: I'm rebuilding my computer (clean install). I used to have a free copy of EaseUS Partition Manager - but I deleted the installation file and tried to download the latest version. However, the latest version appears to be a TRIAL only. How can I get a totally free version?...
  9. easeus todo backup free

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    easeus todo backup free: 14GB image for an MR image would make me check out the MR image in a hurry -- something must have gone wrong during the backup process; I guess that concept applies to EaseUS also.
  10. Can't copy linux files to NAS, what can i do?

Can't copy linux files to NAS, what can i do?: hello! i'm trying to copy a folder (using file explorer) from my USB drive (NTFS) that contains linux files, to my NAS drive (EXT4). the copy process stops on a file with ":" in the file name and the message "the filename you specified is not valid or too long". i suspect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy from naz to portable