Windows 10: Can I copy Windows Defender Controlled folder access setsto 2nd system

Discus and support Can I copy Windows Defender Controlled folder access setsto 2nd system in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have three systems in my home LAN. I would like to do all this work just once, and then replicate the settings across the other two systems. How... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by x509, May 6, 2018.

1. x509 Win User

Can I copy Windows Defender Controlled folder access setsto 2nd system

I have three systems in my home LAN. I would like to do all this work just once, and then replicate the settings across the other two systems. How could I accomplish this?

:)

x509, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Can I copy Windows Defender Controlled folder access setsto 2nd system

1. Can I copy Windows Defender Controlled folder access setsto 2nd system - Similar Threads - copy Defender Controlled

2. Defender controlled folder access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender controlled folder access: while i was using my system i got a message saying "Unauthorized changes blocked" and it was explorer.exe what is happening and what should i do please advice...
  3. Windows Defender’s Controlled Folder Access blocking System 32

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender’s Controlled Folder Access blocking System 32: Hey there, am I the only one having issues with Defender’s Controller Folder Access? The feature works as intended but my problem is it’s blocking System32 tasks. I saw posts from more than a year ago but no reports of this issue recently. Things blocked by CFA:...
  4. Windows Defender Controlled Folder Access Turn off

Windows Defender Controlled Folder Access Turn off: Conrolled folder access turns it self off when i click it to turn it on. i need help [Original Title: Windows defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-controlled-folder-access-turn-off/67e73935-1c11-4e63-b5b3-6be93eebe7b2
  5. Problem with Windows Defender/Controlled Folder Access

Problem with Windows Defender/Controlled Folder Access: When I'm trying to save a file in a portable application, I'm getting an error that the file couldn't be found. Based on my searching, I've found that it's a problem with "Controlled Folder Access" in Windows Security (new update renamed Windows Defender I guess). I was just...
  6. Windows Defender and Controlled Folder Access and Exclusions

Windows Defender and Controlled Folder Access and Exclusions: I just recently started using Windows Defender as my antivirus software expired and I was looking for another option other than paying for another program. I don't totally understand how to use it and reading thru tutorials is somewhat foreign to me so please understand my...
  7. cannot change CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS option in Windows Defender

cannot change CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS option in Windows Defender: [img] 104282
  8. Odd Defender 'Controlled Folder Access' alert

Odd Defender 'Controlled Folder Access' alert: Fall Creators Update 1709 introduced a new 'Controlled Folder Access' function in Defender. This is off by default, but I have turned it on to test it. I've had to allow a couple of apps access (VLC was one) but other than that it seem unobtrusive. However, very...
  9. Is anyone using Windows Defender Controlled folder access?

Is anyone using Windows Defender Controlled folder access?: I spoke too soon. Some Microsoft apps are now being blocked from making changes. It would be nice to know what's whitelisted by default.
  10. About the "Controlled Folder Access" in windows defender...

About the "Controlled Folder Access" in windows defender...: Although not that important, I noticed that when you open Winders Defender, and then click on Virus and threat protection settings, and then scroll down to controlled folder access,.. It states, " Protect your files and folders from unauthorized CHANGED by unfriendly...