Windows 10: Can I create a shortcut on my desktop that will do the same thing as pressing the "WIN + V"...

Discus and support Can I create a shortcut on my desktop that will do the same thing as pressing the "WIN + V"... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win 10 HomeVersion 21H1 OS Build 19043.1320I want to begin using the Win 10 clipboard.But I will never remember to press the WIN + V keys to display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nick, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Nick Win User

Can I create a shortcut on my desktop that will do the same thing as pressing the "WIN + V"...

Win 10 HomeVersion 21H1 OS Build 19043.1320I want to begin using the Win 10 clipboard.But I will never remember to press the WIN + V keys to display it. I can't remeber where I put my car keys most of the time.So, I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop named something like "Win 10 Clipboard" that when clicked, will, bring up the win 10 clipboard.It this possible ?If so, how would I do such a thing ?Thanks

:)

Nick, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Can I create a shortcut on my desktop that will do the same thing as pressing the "WIN + V"...

1. Can I create a shortcut on my desktop that will do the same thing as pressing the "WIN + V"... - Similar Threads - create shortcut desktop

2. Win + V shortcut customization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + V shortcut customization?: Win + V is a wonderful shortcut for clipboard history, but one problem I have is that the most recently pasted item is not brought back to the top of the list. Does anyone know how I can change this? submitted by /u/DogBallsMissing [link] [comments]...
  3. Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?: I'm working on a software to help blind people use computers, and I'm searching for a way for them to create desktop icons/shortcut to Web sites. Is there a way to do this only using the keyboard ? I tried using the Shift + F10, but this doesn't work if an icon is selected,...
  4. Can't create a shortcut to my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't create a shortcut to my desktop: I had download the app of Simplenote from Microsoft store. I can't create a shortcut of this app to my desktop due to I can't find the file of Simplenote in my PC. Does it have any methods to solve it?...
  5. unable to create desktop shortcut Win 10 v1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to create desktop shortcut Win 10 v1903: Since installing Canon Pixma TS3122 I lost the MSN desktop shortcut and am unable to reinstall it. Any fix? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-desktop-shortcut-win-10-v1903/567ab7a2-8376-41f8-81dc-64144af0c4e8
  6. How can I create a shortcut to desktop?

How can I create a shortcut to desktop?: A new version of Windows 10 has no way to create shortcuts to my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-create-a-shortcut-to-desktop/f34335b0-ea8d-42f5-b9ad-e0b25646d620
  7. What can I do to prevent shortcuts to desktop.ini being created on my desktop if I don't...

What can I do to prevent shortcuts to desktop.ini being created on my desktop if I don't...: As a developer I don't want to hide system files so that the desktop.ini shortcuts are hidden, but equally I don't want shortcuts to ini files that I don't need cluttering up my desktop. What can I do to prevent them keep being recreated.....and why on earth are they there...
  8. Creating a desktop shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Creating a desktop shortcut: All I want to do is create a Desktop shortcut & icon for Microsoft Edge. Simple I thought, but I cannot do it. If I move an icon in the source folder, either an exe or lnk, to the Desktop it does not launch when clicked, or when I click open or run as Admin. Sometimes I cant...
  9. Create Desktop Shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Create Desktop Shortcut: O.k. I give up...can someone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut ? using Edge browser....also how do you move something from the favourites bar to the desktop?......it must be possible surely ?........Del. 73345
  10. How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a camera app shortcut on the desktop?: Instead of pinning the camera app to the taskbar, I'd like it to be a desktop shortcut, but there is no right-click option for that, and I can't find where the camera app folder is located in Windows 10. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks! 44664