Windows 10: Can I create a SOAP server for free?

Discus and support Can I create a SOAP server for free? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok sorry for the dumb question. Working a new gig for a German company that uses people sensing cameras. I’m playing around with the data interface and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DapirateTroll, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Can I create a SOAP server for free?

Ok sorry for the dumb question. Working a new gig for a German company that uses people sensing cameras. I’m playing around with the data interface and my manager asked if I could test out the push service via SOAP. So I have a basic understanding of how SOAP works and what not but for the life of me I have no clue have to create a SOAP server...if anyone can direct me or tell me where to properly post this question or if in fact what I’m asking is even possible I would greatly appreciate it!

submitted by /u/DapirateTroll
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DapirateTroll, Dec 1, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Greek Win User
    Create FTP Server

hi guys, this will be too long to explain so ill keep it short, i'm trying to create an ftp server but im behind a router (Linksys wrt54gx) and it wont let me, ive used many software such as serv-u- and bullterproof to create a server, now it does create one but just on my local ip which is 192.168.1.100 and not my proper one, i've opened port 21 on the router but still no luck, when i try and create a domain with a proper IP 84... it doesn't work, i have set up and ftp before i was on a router and worked perfectly, but now i cant figure it out,

any1 gt any suggestions?

thanks

Greek

Greek, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Can I create a SOAP server for free?

How to Consume Java Soap Service from WP7 Client

HI,

I'm able to access the Java Soap Service from wp7 client but i'm not able to get the responce it's giving 'null' value.Please suggest me on this issue , It is very Urgent.

Thanks

SreenivasGatla, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Can I create a SOAP server for free?

1. Can I create a SOAP server for free? - Similar Threads - create SOAP server

2. Can I get a free activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a free activation?: I have downgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7. I am aware of End-Of-Life and I am not using this old and weak laptop as my main device, I just wanted to make this weak laptop more usable. Now I need to activate Windows 7 on it. So imagine a situation where you clean...
  3. Can I get a free activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a free activation?: I have downgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 7. I am aware of End-Of-Life and I am not using this old and weak laptop as my main device, I just wanted to make this weak laptop more usable. Now I need to activate Windows 7 on it. So imagine a situation where you clean...
  4. Soap XML Formatter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soap XML Formatter: Can a soapxml have ids that are not sequential? For example, in below snippet, I have id = "ref-19" followed by id = "ref-21", is this acceptable? <SOAP-ENC:Array id="ref-19" SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:int[2]"> <item>0</item> <item>0</item> </SOAP-ENC:Array>...
  5. Join Minecraft Server for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Join Minecraft Server for free?: Hello, is it possible with the Minecraft Starter Collection Windows 10 version to go to a server for free without additional abo? (Server like, e.g. OPsucht.net?) I ask this because I want to install Minecraft and it would be a pity if it would not work. Besides. Is it also...
  6. Creating a server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating a server: Hi, How do I change my Onedrive business account to a shared network? Currently working on a project where I need to create a central file for other team members to create a local file on their PC to synchronise. Is there any possible way of doing this? Thanks....
  7. How Do I Create A MineCraft anarchy world server on Mojang for free on Windows 10 Bedrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Create A MineCraft anarchy world server on Mojang for free on Windows 10 Bedrock...: i want to make my own MineCraft anarchy world server on Mojang for free on Windows 10 Bedrock Edition if anyone knows how please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-minecraft-anarchy-world-server/5677ae29-8009-4579-b03f-6aed9c025116
  8. Looking for a free SFTP server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a free SFTP server: I am just looking for a free SFTP server to use for moving stuff to my Plex Server. I definitely could have used Linux for the OS but I wanted to keep with Windows since my father will be using the server as well. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Juan_Del_Pueblo [link]...
  9. Soap 3.0 Toolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soap 3.0 Toolkit: What is this software used for? 57052
  10. How do I create a free wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a free wifi connection?: Hello, I own a little cafe in a town called Cromer(England) and I was wondering how I would setup a wifi connection using my current router but so I could make it require no pass key but it re directs them to a website where they can sign up or login, and until they login...