Windows 10: Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple?

Discus and support Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Im wondering if I am able to customise my keyboard keys to do things for example with a MacBook you can highlight and press alt+c to copy then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dman12456, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Dman12456 Win User

Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple?

Hi, Im wondering if I am able to customise my keyboard keys to do things for example

with a MacBook you can highlight and press alt+c to copy then alt+v to paste?

:)

Dman12456, Dec 7, 2018

2. Customisation of Windows 10 On-Screen Virtual Keyboard

I want to customise the icons, it's corresponding VK values(functionality), position of the keys as well as the skin of the on-screen keyboard provided in Windows 10. Is is possible to customise some/all of the above? If so, please suggest how.

Dayanidhi Krishna, Dec 7, 2018
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple?

Windows 10 Apple keyboard

Hi,

Having an outdated driver is the most common reason why a peripheral device that is connected to your computer stops working. For us to properly diagnose why your Apple keyboard will no longer connect to your Windows 10 computer, allow us to ask the following
    information:

• How are you trying to connect the keyboard to your computer?
    • What type of keyboard are you using? Is it a wired or a wireless type?
    • Have you tried updating your keyboard's driver?

If the keyboard is detected on your computer, try updating its drivers. Follow the steps provided in

Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple?

1. Can i customise the keyboard running windows 10 like i can with apple? - Similar Threads - customise keyboard running

2. Can, I run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can, I run Windows 11: Hello,I wana know can i run WINDOWS 11 on this system 1TB HHD and 128Gb NVME SSD Processor-AMD A6-9225 2core 3G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-windows-11/3e53066c-5ece-42ec-a591-0a2a2fb0ecb6
  3. Can, I run Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can, I run Windows 11: Hello,I wana know can i run WINDOWS 11 on this system 1TB HHD and 128Gb NVME SSD Processor-AMD A6-9225 2core 3G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-windows-11/3e53066c-5ece-42ec-a591-0a2a2fb0ecb6
  4. can i use my apple phone ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use my apple phone ?: can i connect my apple i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-apple-phone/423e28c1-1c8b-4871-9575-198bfe282c30
  5. can i use my apple phone ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use my apple phone ?: can i connect my apple i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-apple-phone/423e28c1-1c8b-4871-9575-198bfe282c30
  6. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  7. Apple Keyboard for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple Keyboard for Windows 10: I have Magic Keyboard 2 and want to use it on my win10 machine. FN keys doesn't working. I have tried magic utilities and trial is finished and don't want to pay it. What should I do for enable FN keys? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  8. can I run qbasic in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I run qbasic in windows 10: can I run qbasic in windows 10 and can I downoload it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-qbasic-in-windows-10/10091e00-2d60-441a-8548-a05fafb05eae
  9. Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use external Apple keyboard on Windows 10 PC?: Hi everyone: I have my old external Apple keyboard from my old Mac cheese grater. This one: [img] I really like that keyboard, so I was wondering if I can use it on my Windows 10 desktop PC? (That has no Apple hardware, so it's not a bootcamp type setup.) 117433
  10. Can I modify/customise, add to the "Most Used list?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I modify/customise, add to the "Most Used list?: Not sure what Microsoft is thinking, but the "most used" list...isn't functioning as you would expect. I want programs I launch often to go there, with the recent file list fly out, that's the most user-friendly feature brought over from Windows 7.... However, I've no idea...