Windows 10: Can I customize how many items of a thread are displayed at a time?

Discus and support Can I customize how many items of a thread are displayed at a time? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A thread that I was looking at showed selection for page 1 and page 2. I'd like to see the entire thread at once. Is there a way to do this? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mrolle, Mar 18, 2018.

1. mrolle Win User

Can I customize how many items of a thread are displayed at a time?

A thread that I was looking at showed selection for page 1 and page 2. I'd like to see the entire thread at once.
    Is there a way to do this?

Can I customize how many items of a thread are displayed at a time? [​IMG]

:)

mrolle, Mar 18, 2018

2. Btinternet email on Windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my btinternet email account on my laptop has gained a "Sent Item" folder as well as a "Sent" one. Emails sent from my laptop go into this "Sent Items" folder and are not visible on my Ipad and smartphone when I look at my emails
    on these other devices. How can I get items sent from my laptop to go into my "Sent" folder and thus be visible on my other devices?

Also Windows 10 puts messages into "Threads" - how can I get my laptop to display mail items in strict date order to stop me searching through past threads to find new items?

Many thanks.

BrianGGregory, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    how can I get a hold of someone at the top of the chain in Microsoft Corp.

Contact Us

Entegy, Mar 18, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

User Settings(top right)/General Settings/Thread Display Options/Number of Posts to Show Per Page:

Edwin, Mar 18, 2018
  5. mrolle Win User
    I don't have this path.

No 'User Settings', just 'Settings'
    Click on Settings...

mrolle, Mar 18, 2018
  6. Phone Man Win User
    Click on Settings and look on left side for My Account and select General Settings. Then scroll that page and you will find the option.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Mar 18, 2018
  7. mrolle Win User
    Correct, except for Settings instead of User Settings. And General Settings is found on the left side, but under My Account, under My Settings.

mrolle, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I customize how many items of a thread are displayed at a time? - Similar Threads - customize many items

2. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?: When accessing the OneDrive directory on Win 11, I see additional items in Explorer with a custom OneDrive view. What APIs are needed for such implementations? Is it part of the shell extension implementation?https://ibb.co/hdHZ7Gq...
  3. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?: When accessing the OneDrive directory on Win 11, I see additional items in Explorer with a custom OneDrive view. What APIs are needed for such implementations? Is it part of the shell extension implementation?https://ibb.co/hdHZ7Gq...
  4. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

5. How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC Which is activated using Digital License but, My question is that, How many time can I activate Windows using that Digital license I am asking this because when I open CMD.exe and type "slmgr /dlv", It says that I have 1001 Rearm Count.Thanks!...
  6. How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC Which is activated using Digital License but, My question is that, How many time can I activate Windows using that Digital license I am asking this because when I open CMD.exe and type "slmgr /dlv", It says that I have 1001 Rearm Count.Thanks!...
  7. How many time can I Reactivate Windows with a Digital License?

8. BSOD many times ,plz help my customer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD many times ,plz help my customer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BYccynWwoVmb74dlwr7JeLP260vqRrLG/view?usp=sharingwinver:1909 18363 449 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-many-times-plz-help-my-customer/07206419-a560-4e53-b1dd-7265a674c291
  9. How many times can I use a key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times can I use a key?: I currently have Windows 10 on my PC. I plan on building a new one pretty soon, and I was wondering when I install Windows 10 can I use the same key? I’ve read that The same key cannot be activates on 2 different PCs. Is it possible to reactive Windows on my current PC so I...
  10. I saved too many items on my desktop that they can't be displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    I saved too many items on my desktop that they can't be displayed: I unzipped an album (link to album [FREE MEGA-ALBUM] 30 Tracks | F-777) that contained 30 songs and when i unzipped it they were all saved to my desktop and i had a very crowded desktop that not all of them could be seen i tried moving word docs to folders so they be more...