Windows 10: Can I customize the ISO file icon?

Discus and support Can I customize the ISO file icon? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I customize the ISO file icon? Let's say I have several movies that are all ISO file. And I want to match each movie to its icon. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by capricornx10x, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Can I customize the ISO file icon?

Can I customize the ISO file icon? Let's say I have several movies that are all ISO file. And I want to match each movie to its icon. Is there a possibility?

:)

capricornx10x, Jan 30, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. Custom File Icons?

I've got a program that creates various file types; some of these are associated with the program and display its icon. Is it possible to keep the file association, but change the icons for some of the associated types so they stand out in a listing?

If so, then ideally I'd like to extract the icon from the exe, make three slightly different versions, and make these display (at all scales) for the three main file types. Any suggestions for tools to do this? I have Photoshop CS5.

nigelmercier, Jan 30, 2020
  4. sadicus Win User

Can I customize the ISO file icon?

CUSTOM file extensions and CUSTOM icon association?

Windows 10 keeps changing icons associated with custom file extensions. It seems arbitrary because some new file types do work, others work for a while then randomly change.

1. How to correctly create CUSTOM file extensions and have a CUSTOM icon associated to the extension?
    2. How to stop windows from changing the icons?
    Types-1.3.1 Extension Icon Editor by Frank Worsley was used.
    Types 2.6.2
    If "Linked class" is used the folder icon updates, but the file icon does not.

sadicus, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Can I customize the ISO file icon?

1. Can I customize the ISO file icon? - Similar Threads - customize ISO file

2. File Explorer Custom Icon & Details Pane Custom Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Custom Icon & Details Pane Custom Icon: I changed my default folder icon to a custom one of my preference so that all folders use this icon.I did it by following the steps in this reg edit method below"How to Change All Default Folder Icons in Windows 11 At Once" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tC04Nb8UUgTheres 3...
  3. File Explorer Custom Icon & Details Pane Custom Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Custom Icon & Details Pane Custom Icon: I changed my default folder icon to a custom one of my preference so that all folders use this icon.I did it by following the steps in this reg edit method below"How to Change All Default Folder Icons in Windows 11 At Once" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tC04Nb8UUgTheres 3...
  4. I want to change a .bat file's icon to a custom icon. how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change a .bat file's icon to a custom icon. how?: Hey there, I need some help with this. I tried following some tutorials online but i dont have a clue! also please dont question the .bat, its a personal project....
  5. I want to change a .bat file's icon to a custom icon. how?

I want to change a .bat file's icon to a custom icon. how?: Hey there, I need some help with this. I tried following some tutorials online but i dont have a clue! also please dont question the .bat, its a personal project....
  6. How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?: Hello Goodnight. How i can create a multiple windows with choices for different optimization in the same windows installation? I have searched in many ways how to make this type of windows or panels to integrate it to an ISO modified by me. It is a kind of windows with...
  7. Custom File Icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom File Icons?: I've got a program that creates various file types; some of these are associated with the program and display its icon. Is it possible to keep the file association, but change the icons for some of the associated types so they stand out in a listing? If so, then ideally...
  8. CUSTOM file extensions and CUSTOM icon association?

CUSTOM file extensions and CUSTOM icon association?: Windows 10 keeps changing icons associated with custom file extensions. It seems arbitrary because some new file types do work, others work for a while then randomly change. How to correctly create CUSTOM file extensions and have a CUSTOM icon associated to the extension?...
  9. Custom icons for individual files

in Windows 10 Support
    Custom icons for individual files: How can I change the icon for an individual file? For example, I have a phonelist.docx Word file on my desktop and would like to change the icon from the default Word icon to a telephone icon. How can that be done? 33083
  10. How can I create a custom desktop icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a custom desktop icon?: Hi, I would like to create a shortcut icon on my Windows 10 desktop to execute the following command: c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe -safe-mode I seem to recall that this was easy in earlier versions of Windows. (As were many other...