Windows 10: Can I delete a bad partion and add a new partition in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx

Discus and support Can I delete a bad partion and add a new partition in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I delete a bad partition and add a new partition to Drive C in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NavyPilot1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. NavyPilot1 Win User

Can I delete a bad partion and add a new partition in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx

Can I delete a bad partition and add a new partition to Drive C in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx?

:)

NavyPilot1, Sep 8, 2018
  2. MMCNAYLA Win User

Does HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx have a camera?

Just bought a HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx. How can I tell if it has a camera? There is no visible physical camera on the monitor itself like I find on my Macbook Pro. Thanks!

MMCNAYLA, Sep 8, 2018
  3. AlexisDelgado1 Win User
    Keyboard acts like i'm holding down CTRL key

Btw I have an HP PAVILION DESKTOP PC 570-P0XX

AlexisDelgado1, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Mukesh Shah (Mukesh) Win User

Can I delete a bad partion and add a new partition in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx

Unable to scan on HP Officejet G85 with windows 10(64 bit)

I have an old HP Officejet G85. I just got a new HP desktop with Windows 10 (64) HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0XX.

Everything was working fine and now I cannot do a scan.

Printer is working fine.

Can someone give me suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

Mukesh Shah (Mukesh), Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I delete a bad partion and add a new partition in a pavilion 570 desktop PC p0xx - Similar Threads - delete bad partion

2. Laptop PC has 7 partitions can I delete them, 2nd owner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop PC has 7 partitions can I delete them, 2nd owner: 2-3 year old Dell laptop I bought used. I upgraded to Win 10 on release day early that day AM eastern time. PC was shipped with 8.0 and than updated to 8.1 prior to me purchasing it. I just saw that I have 7 partitions after I was digging around on the PC. Is this a factory...
  3. Which partitions can I delete?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which partitions can I delete?: Hi Which of these partitions can I delete? See attach. 1 or more negate Macrum. OS on SSD. 2 additional HDs. Thank you. 47405
  4. Can I Delete This Partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I Delete This Partition: I'm planning to tidy up the partitions on my desktop PC UEFI system disk. See the disk map below from Partition Wizard. I want to delete the old unused 300GB recovery partition at the start of the drive, move the FAT32 system partition to the start of the drive and extend the...
  5. Can I delete one EFI partition?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I delete one EFI partition?: Hi at all! I have used this procedure to move from Legacy BIOS to UEFI. Now msinfo32 shows UEFI, but I have two EFI partitions. See here: [img] Can I delete the third partition, without making my system unbootable? Thanks in advance! 75670
  6. Trying to create new disk partition, already 4 - Can I delete one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to create new disk partition, already 4 - Can I delete one?: I'm trying to dual boot a Linux OS with my Windows 10 but there's already 4 partitions and it seems I can't create a new one for the Linux. Is it safe to delete one or these or another way to make a new partition? Where did these extra partitions come from anyways?...
  7. Add This PC to Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Add This PC to Desktop?: The computer I upgraded had This PC on the Desktop, the clean install (after upgrade) computer does not. Where is the menu to add it to the Desktop? 16437
  8. After Upgrade Which Recovery Partition Can I delete?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Upgrade Which Recovery Partition Can I delete?: I recently did an upgrade install on Windows 10. Now I have two recovery partitions. I am not sure which one I can safely delete to free up disc space. Previous to the upgrade there was just one recovery partition called recovery about 450 Mbt. Now there are two recovery...
  9. Can I delete the recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete the recovery partition?: After the update to version 1511 build 10586 Windows has created a 450 Mb recovery partition on my SSD drive. I have already deleted the created Windows_OLD folder as well as the hidden folder with update files. Can I seamlessly and without risk also delete the recovery...
  10. Can I delete any of these partition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete any of these partition?: There seems to be far too many recovery partitions and then some. This PC came with windows 8.1 but I upgraded to windows 10 a few months ago. I also wondering if the proper recovery would take me back to 8.1 again or would it do a fresh install of 10. I hope it is 10....