Windows 10: Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?

Discus and support Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The highlighted folder is my main folder what I currently use; the rest, except Public, I want to delete.Every time I attempt to delete Administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ardi:, Mar 21, 2023.

1. ardi: Win User

Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?

The highlighted folder is my main folder what I currently use; the rest, except Public, I want to delete.Every time I attempt to delete Administrator or Rd, this .tbres file always pops up. AND if I delete that file, will it affect my current user?

:)

ardi:, Mar 21, 2023

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Mar 21, 2023
  3. What is a .tbres file and can I delete it from an old install

Hi there, I'm deleting an old install of windows. Been dealing with malware like crazy for a couple of months and thought I had got rid of everything but now I have two interesting things happening my malicious software removal tool gets stuck on scanning
    after finding 30 threat files so I cant find them, So I started clearing out files from an old install and thought it may be there and while doing so I got a prompt saying I shouldn't delete some .tbres files, and I skipped the first but now I see there are
    a lot of them. The file names are also encrypted, so I am unsure what to do about this. Search engines pulled up nothing about this type of file as well so very suspicious.

GarethCrawford, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?

What is a .tbres file

It does help; thanks, I am reassured.

I was a little alarmed because a Bing search did not reveal much information on .tbres files.

MichaelWildermuth, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?

1. Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder? - Similar Threads - delete tbres file

2. Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?: The highlighted folder is my main folder what I currently use; the rest, except Public, I want to delete.Every time I attempt to delete Administrator or Rd, this .tbres file always pops up. AND if I delete that file, will it affect my current user?...
  3. Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete a .tbres file in my old user folder?: The highlighted folder is my main folder what I currently use; the rest, except Public, I want to delete.Every time I attempt to delete Administrator or Rd, this .tbres file always pops up. AND if I delete that file, will it affect my current user?...
  4. Deleting an old user's folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting an old user's folder in C:\Users: Hello,I would like to delete an old user's folder in C:\Users but there is the folder AppData and the file NTUSER.DAT which prevent me from doing so. Is there a solution to this problem I've also tried taking ownership of the folder, but it doesn't fix my...
  5. Deleting an old user's folder in C:\Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting an old user's folder in C:\Users: Hello,I would like to delete an old user's folder in C:\Users but there is the folder AppData and the file NTUSER.DAT which prevent me from doing so. Is there a solution to this problem I've also tried taking ownership of the folder, but it doesn't fix my...
  6. Can I delete unused user folders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I delete unused user folders?: I have four user accounts on my Windows 10 desktop PC; mine, Administrator, Default and Public. As I am short of space on the C: drive I would like to safely remove the 'Default' and 'Public'. Can I simply delete these two folders without affecting the operation of my PC?...
  7. ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED: After I restarted my PC today, ALL files in my user folder are deleted, including pictures, videos, documents, desktop, music.... only the empty folder structure remains. The files are not moved to other folders on the C drive, I've looked for them. No new user profile were...
  8. How Delete an Old "Users" Folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Delete an Old "Users" Folders: Hi, I build a PC in 2014 and installed W7 and I changed the user profile folders path in the registry for new users to be created on a drive "E:\Users" different from my small ssd "C:" drive. I have already updated to W10 and I am having some small problems, but I can not...
  9. can i delete "windows old files" ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can i delete "windows old files" ?: i noticed my pc's memory is very depleted. i got rid of some programs i dont use...didnt help. so i ran disk cleanup and it found 28GB of junk, but after an hour, my patience soon ran out and didnt complete said scan. and even though the windows old files are over 8GB, i...
  10. Can Windows (old) folder be deleted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can Windows (old) folder be deleted: Can the "Windows (old)" folder be deleted safely? I only have a 128g ssd for my operating system, and 25gig is being taken up by a folder called Windows (old) I would like to free up some space. 22791

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tbres file delete

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com