Windows 10: Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

Discus and support Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder after I've installed them and they're in Paint 3d?I would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sonia-Garcia, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder after I've installed them and they're in Paint 3d?I would like to save space and was wondering if they will still be saved in Paint 3d after I've deleted them from my downloads?

:)

Sonia-Garcia, Feb 10, 2022
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Unable to Unzip compressed folders. Error: ‘The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted’

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Which tool are you using to unzip the files?
    • Did you try to unzip the files on a different computer?
    • Does this happen only with a particular zip file?
    • Have you tested with zip files (or other files) of smaller sizes?

There are several reasons which can cause this issue, here are a few of them.

• If the compressed files are infected.
    • The slow download rate and poor internet connection can corrupt the download.
    • If there is a problem with the tool used to zip/unzip the files.
    • The downloaded file is originally corrupted.

Try with unzipping a different compressed file/folder (of smaller size) and see if it works.
    Re-download the folder to ensure that the folder downloaded earlier is not corrupted.

If it does not work, try with unzipping the folder on a different machine.

If the issue persists, try with a different tool to unzip the files.

Hope it helps

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 10, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    accessing downloaded font

Hello Lori,

To get your downloaded fonts on the list of fonts for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Fonts folder by typing fonts on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • While the Fonts folder is open, access the folder where your downloaded font is stored.
    • Now that both folders are open, drag and drop your downloaded font from the downloads folder to the Fonts folder.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 10, 2022
  4. GSquadron Win User

Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

1. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder... - Similar Threads - delete free fonts

2. When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?: As you se in the image the files are supposed to be zip files but aren't zip files for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-zip-files-it-doesnt/04720976-3dc2-4957-a487-53bfa8387696
  3. When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?: As you se in the image the files are supposed to be zip files but aren't zip files for some reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-zip-files-it-doesnt/04720976-3dc2-4957-a487-53bfa8387696
  4. When I try to download zip files it doesn't download as zip files, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...: Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder after I've installed them and they're in Paint 3d?I would like to save space and was wondering if they will still be saved in Paint 3d after I've deleted them from my downloads?...
  6. Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder...: Can I delete free fonts that I downloaded compressed zip files from my downloads folder after I've installed them and they're in Paint 3d?I would like to save space and was wondering if they will still be saved in Paint 3d after I've deleted them from my downloads?...
  7. .zip files automatically delete from my downloads folder

.zip files automatically delete from my downloads folder: whenever i download a zip file it deletes when opened so I cannot extract it I've tried turning off my antivirus but it still doesn't work I've tried cleaning up my drivers aswell. how do I fix this?...
  8. Every .zip file/folder that I download is "invalid"

Every .zip file/folder that I download is "invalid": I've been trying to fix this problem for a few months now. This was not an issue when I purchased my PC. Every time I download a zip file I get an error that reads "Windows cannot open the folder. The compressed zipped folder 'C:/Users/Username/Downloads/filename.zip' is...
  9. When i download zip file, it is automatically deleted from my downloads, why and how can i...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When i download zip file, it is automatically deleted from my downloads, why and how can i...: When i download zip file, it is automatically deleted from my downloads, why and how can i solve the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-zip-file-it-is-automatically/c751706b-b393-401d-9cbe-8160ad5cf720
  10. I can't delete these font files from a game I downloaded

I can't delete these font files from a game I downloaded: I downloaded this game called "SCP: containment breach" and I wanted to get rid of it. I went to storage settings, but couldn't find it in the list, so I decided to get rid of it manually. Most of the files I could get rid of easily, except for a few font files. No matter...