Windows 10: Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10?

Discus and support Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a way of deleting the last accessed history of Microphone? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aabhas Singh, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10?

Is there a way of deleting the last accessed history of Microphone?

Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10? 2b04362f-5beb-4ead-94c0-00e176c7787a?upload=true.png

:)

Aabhas Singh, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Delete History

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

To be able to assist you better, provided us few more details on the below questions.

1. Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge in Windows 10?

2. Are you referring items in the Address Bar drop-down list?

3. When trying to delete the History, did you uncheck "Preserve Favorites website data"?

Please follow the below steps on How to delete the browsing history in Internet Explorer 11.

• In Internet Explorer, press CTRL+ SHIFT + DEL keys together on your keyboard to display the
      Delete Browsing History dialog
    • Check the box next to History.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10?

File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10?

1. Can I delete Microphone's last accessed history in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - delete Microphone's last

2. How can i delete the Win+r file history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-the-winr-file-history/32fa9ba4-7be9-4776-939f-5a6a2d6b55e8
  3. Can I Recover Windows 10 Clipboard History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Recover Windows 10 Clipboard History?: I know Windows Key+V shows you your clipboard history but I forgot to PIN some text so now I'm trying to recover the text that was overwritten by new text. I think Windows 10 history keeps the most recent 25 entries before it starts overwriting it with new copied items.I...
  4. Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?: Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-clipboard-history-without-using/5ac3ed53-5cc7-471b-afbf-29e4abed1f18
  5. How can I change the apps that can access microphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the apps that can access microphone?: I want to give microphone access to Microsoft Teams but I cant because I cant see Microsoft Teams in the list where I can give access to microphone...
  6. Quick Access not deleting history, Win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick Access not deleting history, Win 10: Quick access in File Explorer is not deleting the history in Windows 10 I have unchecked the boxes for "Show recently viewed Files" and "Frequently used folders" in Options. I have clicked Clear History. But Quick access continues to show last 50 files How do I clear...
  7. Can not delete run history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not delete run history: My laptop has some problem with Role of account since I buy it. There is many bug, and very annoying. One of them is i cant delete my history run. I have tried to delete entire file in RumMRU that provided in regedit. But, there is no file, except default. How can i delete...
  8. Give up microphone no access (last accessed)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Give up microphone no access (last accessed): I’m running two headsets on windows 10 and they are all configured correctly but in Microphone privacy settings - Allow desktop apps to access your microphone. I see both my audio devices that I’m trying to use but there is only one of them that says - Currently in use (in...
  9. How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log?: Same as the subject. Can someone tell me that how can I delete the optional feature history in Windows 10? Thanks in anticipation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-windows-10s-optional-feature/799de741-e8bb-463b-bf67-90c4c952b117
  10. windows 10 and disabling history deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 and disabling history deletion: trying to figure out how to stop the children from deleting web history have typed in gpedit.msc and comes back with cant find it make sure that I've typed it in correctly I have looked in the windows file and its not there either any help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete recent activity for microphone and camera regedit

2. remove recent access activity for microphone and camera