Windows 10: Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?

Discus and support Can i delete microsoft windows wer files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; werrrrrrrrrrrrrrr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wer/548c277e-0fef-44c3-b637-edfe94bb5f2d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryBlonde, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:)

MaryBlonde, Jan 15, 2020

2. Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?

Hi,

I am using a LENOVO Laptop. Windows 10. My Local Disk (C) is very filled. I need space. When i tried to do bring down capacity for Local Disk (D) and tried to add it to Local Disk (C). But it didn't work. It is too long to tell. But shortly, i need to delete
    Local Disk (D). With that way i can use that space for bring up capacity for Local Disk (C). My system folders, system32 folders etc. are in Local Disk (C). So it is my primary and more important Disk.

In my Local Disk (D), there is a folder. Microsoft/Windows/WER/ReportQueue/....... (and there is a few error reports file. In internet, people says ''you can delete error report files inside WER or ReportQueue. But i will delete COMPLETELY Local Disk (D),
    so i won't delete only error report files, i will delete microsoft windows wer folders completely. Will it be a problem? With that way, there won't be an existing microsoft/windows/wer folder. (NOTE: This isn't a classic microsoft file that make able my system
    works. it is just a error report folder. so it shouldn't be a problem i think. but i'm not sure Can i delete microsoft windows wer files? :) ).

What do you suggest?

İsmail Hakkı KOCA, Jan 15, 2020
  3. bobj127 Win User
    WER ScriptedDiagFailure
    &#x000a in Windows 10

Hi Folks, there are issues when trying to play World of Warcraft on this PC. I have upgraded to Windows 10 and all other applications are working fine. When running MSinfo32, there are a number of errors reported:

WER ScriptedDiagFailure
    &#x000a

WER PnPGenericDriverFound
    &#x000a

WER NetworkDiagnosticsFrameworkV3
    &#x000a

Can anyone interpret these results?

bobj127, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?

Mark St..., Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?

1. Can i delete microsoft windows wer files? - Similar Threads - delete microsoft wer

2. Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i delete microsoft windows wer files?: Hi, I am using a LENOVO Laptop. Windows 10. My Local Disk (C) is very filled. I need space. When i tried to do bring down capacity for Local Disk (D) and tried to add it to Local Disk (C). But it didn't work. It is too long to tell. But shortly, i need to delete Local Disk...
  3. Can I / should I delete H2W files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I / should I delete H2W files?: A large files program plainly shows that the files taking up most space on my small storage device C drive are H2W files. There are a dozen of them each taking up 1 GB in the One Drive folder. From what I have read about them it seems that I should delete them to gain the...
  4. I have a picture file that I can not delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a picture file that I can not delete: the file doesn't show any information when I try to send it to the recycle bin, the recycle bin keeps searching for the file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-picture-file-that-i-can-not-delete/70536466-5906-4fc5-91f8-1fc09acafb31"
  5. Can I delete this WINBACKUP file

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete this WINBACKUP file: Hi, I just noticed this morning that in my Documents folder, a new file appears called "fa.winbackup" and it's almost 1 GB and the file type is WINBACKUP. I think it was created when I upgraded my Suitcase Fusion app (font managements) and it created a backup of the font...
  6. Odd Restore file, Can I delete it?

Odd Restore file, Can I delete it?: Hi Iam new here. I've looked for this subject before but I haven't found anything on point. So, I had to do a re-install of my OS windows 10. I started to do it with a recovery usb I made when I first got the laptop but it crashed about 30% into it. After that it wouldn't...
  7. can i delete "windows old files" ?

can i delete "windows old files" ?: i noticed my pc's memory is very depleted. i got rid of some programs i dont use...didnt help. so i ran disk cleanup and it found 28GB of junk, but after an hour, my patience soon ran out and didnt complete said scan. and even though the windows old files are over 8GB, i...
  8. Can I Delete CBS Files?

Can I Delete CBS Files?: Please see attachment. I used to delete these text files every week during my cleanup routine. Now, I guess because of CU, I don't have authority to do that. I get a message that I must get authority from SYSTEM. First, assuming I can do this somehow, which of these items...
  9. How can I delete this corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I delete this corrupted file?: Hello Everyone! So today I was trying to rotate a picture in the Windows 10 "Pictures" app, and as weird as it sounds, it didn't rotate the picture. I closed the window, and that's when I discovered that the file became undeletable, and uneditable. It wasn't a virus (the...
  10. How can i delete hidden files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i delete hidden files?: Good afternoon, I've just resetted my pc but in my hard disk it says that i've 343 Gb free of 449 Gb but i've not still installed anything..What can i do? Thank you. 89052