Windows 10: can i delete recent sign in activity

Discus and support can i delete recent sign in activity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i want to delete some recent sign in activity for my microsoft and office accounts is there any way to do it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Creep, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Creep Win User

can i delete recent sign in activity

i want to delete some recent sign in activity for my microsoft and office accounts is there any way to do it?

:)

Creep, Apr 14, 2021

2. How Can I Delete "Recent Activity" list from Microsoft Store???

I followed the instructions....the RECENT ACTIVITY list remains in the store. I found other windows people who state it cannot be deleted. (I hope that is in error and there is a way)

Any more direct suggestions?

Mike Lewis55, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Rose W Win User
    Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again-recent credentials

Yes the correct or current info is in the Settings/Accounts/Your email and accounts.
    The steps in the tutorial included signing in after deleting a listing. I couldn't see where that was relevant since its a second listing. It looks like I have to voluntarily do the 'sign in' so I can avoid doing that. I'm locked out for 30 days anyway.
    Perhaps its time to set up a stand alone user account in that laptop <grin> Too nerve wracking dealing with this MSAccount.

Rose W, Apr 14, 2021
  4. can i delete recent sign in activity

Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity

Thank you for the reply. I have answered your questions in bold.

But I still fail to see why any of the questions/measures apply to my situation when Microsoft's "Review recent activity" log shows no "unusual sign-in activity" whatsoever. There are approximately 20 sessions showing on my activity log currently, and everyone
    single one of them shows them to be: my computer, my IP address, my location, my operating system, my browser; all at times of the day when I was on my computer...

So unless Microsoft's "Review recent activity" page is inaccurate, where on earth is the "unusual sign-in activity" and why am I getting daily emails alerting me to something, that according to Microsoft's "recent activity" log, does not exist?

Thanks for your continued help/efforts,

SR

03/03/17: Update: and, FTR, I got the email again last night, 8 days in a row now. And once again, there is no "unusual sign-in activity" showing in my "recent activity" whatsoever.

Stever-eno, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

can i delete recent sign in activity

1. can i delete recent sign in activity - Similar Threads - delete recent sign

2. Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?: In my Windows 11 File Explorer there's a file called "Recent Files" that saves all of my recent files. When that list gets long is there a way to delete ALL of the files at once instead of one at a time? Thanks, Mark...
  3. Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?: In my Windows 11 File Explorer there's a file called "Recent Files" that saves all of my recent files. When that list gets long is there a way to delete ALL of the files at once instead of one at a time? Thanks, Mark...
  4. how i can delete Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how i can delete Digital License Activation: Hello ,I was using a crack to activate Windows and I thought I removed it, but it turned out that it is still there and every copy of Windows I install on this device is activated by this crack and I tried to remove it from this device but I could not, and I cannot use this...
  5. how i can delete Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how i can delete Digital License Activation: Hello ,I was using a crack to activate Windows and I thought I removed it, but it turned out that it is still there and every copy of Windows I install on this device is activated by this crack and I tried to remove it from this device but I could not, and I cannot use this...
  6. How to disable or delete recently closed or recent activity in search window

in Cortana
    How to disable or delete recently closed or recent activity in search window: [IMG] Data persists even when I delete programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-or-delete-recently-closed-or-recent/8256dbdc-6b3a-4b2e-ab5c-7e2a32716d29"
  7. delete recent photo activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete recent photo activity: Hi, I use windows 10 and have a dell Inspiron 3670 computer. When I type jpg in the task bar next to the windows logo a list of .jpg files comes up. If I click on one of them the picture shows up. My grand daughter sometimes uses my computer. How do I delete this...
  8. Recent Activities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities: is there a way to get rid of recent activities when I load Windows 7? This is no substituted for Favorites. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities/03678bfd-d8ef-4a19-a135-1baeebb95797
  9. How can I delete Active X?

How can I delete Active X?: How can I cancel or delete Active X? What value is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-active-x/f64b6da7-1826-4d33-8485-3ae4bb4850f9
  10. How do I delete the recent activity tabs from background?

How do I delete the recent activity tabs from background?: Hi! I've been having some trouble with my computer's internet speed and battery. I have the new surface pro. I noticed that after an update, the computer started saving my recent activity on the background, but it has been trouble shooting, going slower and I think it's been...