Windows 10: Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how?

Discus and support Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jOhn_onesu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtgvbl/can_i_delete_the_105gb_of_updates_if_so_how/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jOhn_onesu, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how?

/u/jOhn_onesu, Nov 13, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 13, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 13, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how?

1. Can I delete the 10.5gb of updates if so how? - Similar Threads - delete 5gb updates

2. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  3. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  4. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to delete wdcsam64.sys so I can turn on the "memory integrity" setting. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete wdcsam64.sys so I can turn on the "memory integrity" setting. How can I...: I want to delete wdcsam64.sys so I can turn on the "memory integrity" setting. How can I do that?Is that an important setting? Or, can I update it the driver?thanks...
  6. I want to delete wdcsam64.sys so I can turn on the "memory integrity" setting. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete wdcsam64.sys so I can turn on the "memory integrity" setting. How can I...: I want to delete wdcsam64.sys so I can turn on the "memory integrity" setting. How can I do that?Is that an important setting? Or, can I update it the driver?thanks...
  7. delete zoom so I can reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete zoom so I can reinstall: delete zoom so I can reinstall with pass word I remember https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-zoom-so-i-can-reinstall/7c49e8b9-735c-4d0d-84e6-a43bcd7138e0
  8. One Drive is full with 25.8 MB used of 5GB, how can that be?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive is full with 25.8 MB used of 5GB, how can that be?: How can One Drive be full with over 4 GB remaining? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-full-with-258-mb-used-of-5gb-how-can/ee68b6d8-2bc0-4ab3-aa2f-fc5f506e9c91
  9. Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?: Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/c6d68a69-b873-4ebb-a39e-7106c2165060
  10. How Can I take control of a folder so I can delete it. I am logged on as an Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Can I take control of a folder so I can delete it. I am logged on as an Administrator: I am logged on as an Administrator, on my local system, but I am not able to delete an unwanted folder. I need to get permission from the "trusted Installer"...