Windows 10: can I delete the file?

Discus and support can I delete the file? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Are the files important or can I delete them without worrying? [ATTACH] kann ich die datein löschen? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zorro17, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Zorro17 Win User

can I delete the file?

Are the files important or can I delete them without worrying?

can I delete the file? 0_big.png

:)

Zorro17, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 28, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

can I delete the file?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

can I delete the file?

1. can I delete the file? - Similar Threads - delete file

2. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  3. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?: I have windows 10, and cannot delete this file from my Downloads folder:Abstract 4629_ Expression of cancer-associated proliferating cell nuclear antigen caPCNA in various stages and types of neoplasia breast, cervix, colon, gastric, lung, ovary, thyroid, and uterus _ Cancer...
  4. How to delete file with a long name from Downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...: There is a single file called CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal taking up 122.1GB of hard drive space and now windows is unable to run properly due to lack of hard drive space. When I delete other files this one just grows in size and quickly grabs up the newly freed space.I do...
  6. CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...

CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...: There is a single file called CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal taking up 122.1GB of hard drive space and now windows is unable to run properly due to lack of hard drive space. When I delete other files this one just grows in size and quickly grabs up the newly freed space.I do...
  7. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....
  8. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...: I keep getting a message that says I am over my storage limit, my It says that I've used 1% of my 5GB. I've deleted all of my photos, mostly all of my files and It is still sending me the message despite the fact that I've only used 1% of my storage....
  9. Why do I keep getting a warning that all my files are going to be deleted because I've gone...

10. Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to recover files deleted from a OneDrive account that was out of storage...: Hello. One night I got frustrated with navigating around OneDrive and wanted to move all my files from "Desktop" within the C drive C:\Users\name to the actual desktop on my computer. Stupidly I dragged the folders over from the C drive to the desktop and saw them move. Then...