Windows 10: Can I delete the panther folder

Discus and support Can I delete the panther folder in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I found this folder while looking through my system i never seen it its called the panther folder. Is it safe to be delete?[ATTACH]ted?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnulledBaton94, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Can I delete the panther folder

I found this folder while looking through my system i never seen it its called the panther folder. Is it safe to be delete? Can I delete the panther folder 47821bcb-9d90-4f7a-89e9-05af8e777bd5?upload=true.png ted?

:)

AnnulledBaton94, Feb 12, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Can I delete the panther folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Can I delete the panther folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Feb 12, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Can I delete the panther folder

Delete a file folder.

In such cases it is often possible to use this 3-step process:

1. Move the folder to C:\
    2. Reboot
    3. Delete the folder

Frederik Long, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Can I delete the panther folder

1. Can I delete the panther folder - Similar Threads - delete panther folder

2. Can I delete this folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete this folders?: Hello,is it safe to delete Dbg/sym folders from ProgramData folder? I solved BSOD I had. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-folders/19a16d58-bfae-4b11-bbc8-88a731e9b4ef
  3. Can I delete this folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete this folders?: Hello,is it safe to delete Dbg/sym folders from ProgramData folder? I solved BSOD I had. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-folders/19a16d58-bfae-4b11-bbc8-88a731e9b4ef
  4. can i delete this folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i delete this folder: PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-this-folder/6a2cd8b0-b91c-4c82-a312-92d6f174193e
  5. What is the Panther folder in Windows 10? Is it safe to delete it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Panther folder in Windows 10? Is it safe to delete it?: [ATTACH]Windows setup log files are in different locations on the hard disk. These locations […] This article What is the Panther folder in Windows 10? Is it safe to delete it? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?: Simple as the title. Is safe to delete the "Panther" folder at C:\Windows directory. Note : i think it is created after a (succesful) repair upgrade. I run Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 20H2 build 19042.685. Thanks.*Smile 170737
  7. Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?: Simple as the title. Is safe to delete the "Panther" folder at C:\Windows directory. Note : i think it is created after a (succesful) repair upgrade. I run Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 20H2 build 19042.685. Thanks.*Smile 170737
  8. Panther folder looks Messy Marvin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panther folder looks Messy Marvin: Hello Friends After long Saturday download of May 2004, 1024kb DSL copper wire. Sunday I examine if there are any new folders in Windows directory. I notices that Panther folder had 2 tiny blue square, which was odd. So I double click on the folder and saw a mess. Could...
  9. I can not delete a folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not delete a folder.: After moving all my files to a new folder I can not delete the old one. So here's my story. My user folder is incorrectly spelled Zebed instead of Zebedee. So I made a new folder and moved everything. After moving everything to the new folder named Zebedee I realized that I...
  10. Can i Delete this Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i Delete this Folders?: Can i Delete Folder $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS on C: Drive? 9888

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows panther can i delete

2. can i remove panther windows 10