Windows 10: Can i Delete this Folders?

Discus and support Can i Delete this Folders? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can i Delete Folder $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS on C: Drive? 9888 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sandi1987, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Sandi1987 Win User

Can i Delete this Folders?

Can i Delete Folder $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS on C: Drive?

:)

Sandi1987, Jul 29, 2015

2. Can I delete this?

I have Windows 10 Home

amykathleen2005, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Can I delete this?

You should use the Disk Cleanup tool that Windows 10 has. You can get it by right clicking on the drive you want to clean, and click Disk Cleanup.

IJustHelping, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Can i Delete this Folders?

1. Can i Delete this Folders? - Similar Threads - Delete Folders

2. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back: I've deleted the wrong folder so I could clear storage on my laptop, is there a way that i can get the folder back?I've checked recycle bin, nothing there Don't think I've back it upsilly I knowAnd can't seem to find a restore point.Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary...
  3. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back: I've deleted the wrong folder so I could clear storage on my laptop, is there a way that i can get the folder back?I've checked recycle bin, nothing there Don't think I've back it upsilly I knowAnd can't seem to find a restore point.Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary...
  4. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not: I've been having this issue where I try to delete a program or folder, but I can't because my computer says its currently in use and is open in another program, even though its not open anywhere on my computer. No matter how hard I click on 'try again', it won't let me delete...
  6. Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not

Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not: I've been having this issue where I try to delete a program or folder, but I can't because my computer says its currently in use and is open in another program, even though its not open anywhere on my computer. No matter how hard I click on 'try again', it won't let me delete...
  7. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  8. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  9. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...