Windows 10: Can i delete '~Windows.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll.some numbers.Tmp'

Discus and support Can i delete '~Windows.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll.some numbers.Tmp' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As given in the Subject, I got this file in my Temp folder and it was warning me that it is a system file, and deleting it may cause WIndows or some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Syed Zayaan Ali, May 14, 2022 at 1:37 AM.

1. Can i delete '~Windows.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll.some numbers.Tmp'

As given in the Subject, I got this file in my Temp folder and it was warning me that it is a system file, and deleting it may cause WIndows or some other application to run impreperly. So what should I do?

:)

Syed Zayaan Ali, May 14, 2022 at 1:37 AM
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

3. Kem Mon Win User
    how to get rid on thnDE7.tmp

Hi
    Tomhen,

Based on the details you have provided, we have some
    questions for you:

• Do you know from what application or file does thnDE7.tmp came from?

• Do you want to delete it or stop your pc from creating .tmp
      files?

• You stated that there are 2 people helping you, may I know what were the troubleshooting steps that you and they
      have done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

4. joad-5 Win User

Can i delete '~Windows.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll.some numbers.Tmp'

deleting tmp files

Can I delete the following files in map program files?

Gum7C21.tmp and Gut7C31.tmp.

The 2 files appear after installing W 10

Thanks in advance for an answer.

Thema:

Can i delete '~Windows.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll.some numbers.Tmp'

1. Can i delete '~Windows.Deployment.WindowsInstaller.dll.some numbers.Tmp' - Similar Threads - delete '~Windows Deployment

2. What are tw tmp folders in System32 folder and Can I delete them?

in Windows 10 News
    What are tw tmp folders in System32 folder and Can I delete them?: [ATTACH]The devices running on Windows operating systems have a folder in the C directory, named System32. It contains the files that are crucial for the functioning of a Windows operating system. You can access the System32 folder in your C drive but you should never delete...
  3. tmp files .tmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  4. Can I Delete these .tmp files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I Delete these .tmp files?: Looking at this folder <C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\EFR\sentree\protections> I see a lot of tmp files - over 1400 - with a name UIDxxxxx_info.json.tmp, where x is a number, and all showing the current date. Is it safe to delete these files, not that...
  5. delete dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete dll: how can i delete a dll file which requires an authenticated user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-dll/a03b83f9-ba40-4ff3-8b7d-d3044b0d50f3
  6. Deleting tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp

Deleting tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp: Hello Should I be deleting .tmp files in C:\Windows\Temp? If so, when I try, I get a message saying I need administrator permission. As a user, I am an administrator. Even if I log on as "Administrator," I get the same message saying I need administrator approval. I...
  7. Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D

Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D: Hi, Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D? After searching google, the best answer I found is NO - but I have to move it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC and register it. I also found another answer stating it was ok to delete it if the file in...
  8. Can I delete the Unknown Users (followed by numbers) - Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I delete the Unknown Users (followed by numbers) - Windows 10: Can I delete the Unknown Users (followed by numbers) - Windows 10? I have done Malaware Scan and Defender Scan . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/can-i-delete-the-unknown-users-followed-by-numbers/538cf0a4-fae5-4c7f-8366-22faf3c1b524"
  9. How can I delete tmp files in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I delete tmp files in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: How can I delete tmp files in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ? I use Internet Explorer in Windows 10. 59632
  10. Cannot delete tmp folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete tmp folders: Hi, small annoying problem, when I go to 'My PC' somehow I have a lot of temporary folders on my C: drive, and cannot get rid of them. Says that 'You require permission from the administrator to make these changes. I have tried using the command prompt with:net user...