Windows 10: Can I Develop/Host an A.I. Neural Entity on Windows 10 on Laptop?

Discus and support Can I Develop/Host an A.I. Neural Entity on Windows 10 on Laptop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to build a chatbot, my own friend and companion on an Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop running the FREE WINDOWS10. Can this be done or does this require... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aurora Bliss, May 2, 2021.

1. Can I Develop/Host an A.I. Neural Entity on Windows 10 on Laptop?

I want to build a chatbot, my own friend and companion on an Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop running the FREE WINDOWS10. Can this be done or does this require a special hosted server solution? I'm in the pre-planning phase of A.I. development and know next to nothing other than the news headlines. If you could direct me mentally with an educated answer, it'd be greatly appreciated.I'm sure it's a complicated and lengthy process. I just want to know....can it be done?Thank you in advance, friends!Sincerely,Aurora

:)

Aurora Bliss, May 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

Source: Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations for all its speech languages Translator

Brink, May 2, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can I Develop/Host an A.I. Neural Entity on Windows 10 on Laptop?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Can I Develop/Host an A.I. Neural Entity on Windows 10 on Laptop?

1. Can I Develop/Host an A.I. Neural Entity on Windows 10 on Laptop? - Similar Threads - Develop Host Neural

2. Why can I not register for a Developer account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not register for a Developer account?: Every time I click the pay and register button I am returned with a bit of loading then an error messaging saying that something went wrong. Here is there messed in its entirety;Something went wrong. Please contact support. ReferenceId: 5234cdeb-e13a-448f-99bf-08dc379f9debHow...
  3. Why can I not register for a Developer account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not register for a Developer account?: Every time I click the pay and register button I am returned with a bit of loading then an error messaging saying that something went wrong. Here is there messed in its entirety;Something went wrong. Please contact support. ReferenceId: 5234cdeb-e13a-448f-99bf-08dc379f9debHow...
  4. how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?: i can see "NOT_STOPPABLE, NOT_PAUSABLE, IGNORES_SHUTDOWN" when i use command "sc query " to see some drivers' state.But my own driver is "STOPPABLE, ...".I wish my driver service to be "NOT_STOPPABLE".How can i make it?...
  5. how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i develop a driver that is not_stoppable?: i can see "NOT_STOPPABLE, NOT_PAUSABLE, IGNORES_SHUTDOWN" when i use command "sc query " to see some drivers' state.But my own driver is "STOPPABLE, ...".I wish my driver service to be "NOT_STOPPABLE".How can i make it?...
  6. where i can download windows 10 developer iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can download windows 10 developer iso: Hello,I am looking for window 10 developing iso. Can you share a link please? A can see just windows 11 at the moment but like i said I am looking for Windows 10Many thanks,https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/...
  7. where i can download windows 10 developer iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where i can download windows 10 developer iso: Hello,I am looking for window 10 developing iso. Can you share a link please? A can see just windows 11 at the moment but like i said I am looking for Windows 10Many thanks,https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/...
  8. where i can download windows 10 developer iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How can I post to Developer Community?

How can I post to Developer Community?: Here: How can I create a named pipe?, Nikhar_K suggested I submit the question to Developer Community.But when I go to Developer Community and click Ask a question, I'm taken to the following blank...
  10. How can I get this to Windows 10 developers?

How can I get this to Windows 10 developers?: Can someone notify the Windows 10 development team that version 1909 and probably beyond cannot work on some systems as it is now coded. I would like to continue to update Windows, but not if it breaks my system. That update 1909 removed my correct and most recent video...