Windows 10: Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?

Discus and support Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So every so often I go through my computer, clean up the main folders, documents, downloads, pictures, etc., delete any unused apps, clean out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WP ScoripionWind, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?

So every so often I go through my computer, clean up the main folders, documents, downloads, pictures, etc., delete any unused apps, clean out the recycling bin, and run manual security scan with all my security programsBefore anyone asks only 1 is active and works hand in hand with my firewall, while the other is only used at times that I want a second scan on something such as this, while the last is home made to simply tie the two and my firewall together better, cover a few holes between the three and some personal preferences. So anything there is as it should be..Well my computers performance has been having that occasional random dip a little more often lately so I decided it was time to get the fine tooth comb out.

Now one piece of things that I have never be that proficient at has been services, mainly because of how often they seem to change, I think I just haven't bothered. From time to time I will google and see if I can't find some information on things I can disable, but usually don't find much that's not contradictive. So my hope is that I can get some more personal support here in the forms. Below is an image of active services that are set to automatic. I have 13 services I have disabled, while the rest not in the pic is all obviously going to be in manual or manualtrigger start. While I wouldn't mind also going through the two manual types, that list is quite extensive and will probably go through at a later date. My hope is that someone can help me out with these automatic services first, again just as part of this cleaning.
    Thanks in advance.

Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed? 2b494b41-91e0-4625-b3bb-d19240414d83?upload=true.png

:)

WP ScoripionWind, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Sonya Win User

Suggestions on services to disable?

And finally these events from eventviewer took place on the 8th while I was busy working in Photoshop
    Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed? [​IMG]

Sonya, Mar 1, 2020
  3. LMiller7 Win User
    [Request] List of services that can be safely disabled

This is my list of service to disable:
    Start List

End List.

I do not recommend disabling any services.

LMiller7, Mar 1, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?

Suggestions on services to disable?

Lol. Those 4 of them are already on the internet now and could be accessed and copied/saved by anybody. Did you at least watermark them ? Have you shared those and any of them with anybody else ? Does anybody else have access to your computer they are on ?

CountMike, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed?

1. Can I Disable Any Of These Services Or Are They All Needed? - Similar Threads - Disable Services Are

2. I disable all services in msconfig windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I disable all services in msconfig windows 10: and I can't do any thing what should I do When I open my computer I have this message Set up my pin and I can't do this too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disable-all-services-in-msconfig-windows-10/b89e66df-217a-4b4b-940e-b50885c1b008
  3. Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I dont need for Gaming?: Any Good Tweaks For Disabling Services that I don't need for Gaming? I only Play Offline so Disabling as many services wont bother me Thank you 181543
  4. Any way to install Windows (USB), by having all Services disable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to install Windows (USB), by having all Services disable?: Hello, everyone. I have Windows 10 on one SSD drive which somehow it broke, possibly to a bad update. I cannot see the Lock screen/Logon, if not on Safe Mode. I also noticed that by opening msconfig, and disabling all MS services, Windows would react kind of normal, but I...
  5. I disabled all services msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I disabled all services msconfig: So i mistakenly disabled all ms config services and it ask me to restart so i did, now i can log in on any accounts and it says something happened and your pin isnt avaliable click to setup your pin again and when i press it it does nothing, i tried booting into safe mode,...
  6. Updates Are Disabling all Services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updates Are Disabling all Services: I am running Windows 10 Pro. 64 bit After i installed the updates, the PC was slow to boot, and about 2 to 3 minutes for the taskbar. Nothing was running as they should. I opened Task Manager>Details and all Services were either Disabled or Not Allowed. I posted...
  7. Intel Services, can they be disabled?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Intel Services, can they be disabled?: I see many Intel Services that are enabled, mostly graphics related. Are they essential? Can any of those be safely disabled? I'm attaching a screenshot. Thanks [img] 161610
  8. Updates Are Disabling All Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Updates Are Disabling All Services: This problem has been driving me nuts for several weeks. I have 3 PCs, all running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and my main PC became extremely slow to boot and load the desktop. It would take 2 or 3 minutes just to load File Explorer and run installed software. I opened the...
  9. Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need all these installed? Can I delete any?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealfezzyman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esh62g/do_i_need_all_these_installed_can_i_delete_any/
  10. Need to disable Startup services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to disable Startup services: Hi Guys, I need to disable the start up services using scripts, Any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-disable-startup-services/a9725dcc-48da-4553-ac80-6b0efd29ae1e