Windows 10: Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses...

Discus and support Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally merged my 2 accounts and their associated licenses on my Surface, How do I untangle this mess? Oh yeah, and it wont update and someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobynFuhlbrick, May 23, 2019.

1. Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses...

I accidentally merged my 2 accounts and their associated licenses on my Surface, How do I untangle this mess? Oh yeah, and it wont update and someone installed a keylogger...Help

:)

RobynFuhlbrick, May 23, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

I can't use certain features on Forza Horizon 3 due to parental control.

Hi,

If you're using a child account, there are certain limitations imposed on your Xbox account. This could be the reasons as to why you can't access certain features on the game. To resolve this issue, you need to manage the privacy and online safety settings
    of your child account by using the parent account associated to it. To give you an idea, only the parent account is eligible to manage the privacy and online safety settings of the child account. To get started, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in the parent account on this link.
    • Select the Child account.
    • Make the changes that you need on the privacy and online safety settings.

Let us know with the result after performing the suggested solution above.

Ariel Acu, May 23, 2019
  3. Xbox Identity Provider

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work with this version of Windows, however, some older programs might run poorly. You need to run the

Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    or change the compatibility settings on your computer to play games like Age of Empires: Castle Siege.

If you are still unable to download the Xbox Identity Provider, we recommend that you clear Windows Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and check if there are available updates and install them.

You can also download Xbox Identity Provider on this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post your queries here anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 23, 2019
  4. Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses...

Xbox Identity Provider

Since the update failed to download and install on the computer, it can cause the issue. We suggest that you follow the steps on the solutions provided on this link:

Fix Windows Update errors

Once the computer is updated, download and install the
    Xbox Identity Provider
    again.

If you need more help, kindly let us know.

Loraine Mon, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses...

1. Can I disable certain features like Xbox identities and gaming for certain build licenses... - Similar Threads - disable certain features

2. No sound on a certain game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on a certain game: No sound is playing from a certain game. I have checked the audio settings and the sound is on. The weird part is, I get sounds from the same game if I run it from another windows user account. I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times and cleared all files.I've got no...
  3. Crashing with certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing with certain games: My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no...
  4. Crashing with certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing with certain games: My Gpu usage with certain games like R6 and Genshin Impact will shoot up to 120% usage then drop to 0% and black screen and close my game. I can run GTA Online, FiveM, and Destiny 2 perfectly fine. I can even stream and top quality fine. But certain games seem to crash for no...
  5. Why can i only play certain xbox games on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can i only play certain xbox games on my pc: So one of my favourite games is quantum break. I pre ordered it on xbox years ago and had a great time but no longer have an xbox only a pc but when i go to my games in microsoft store it allows me to download some games i had on xbox on my pc, but why not other games like...
  6. Xbox app wont install certain games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app wont install certain games: Ive ran into issues with the microsoft store and xbox app not letting me download certain games, i recently tried to install alien isolation and it got to 38.9 MB and stopped downloading at 0B/s it isnt my internet as steam lets me download any game freely. This only happens...
  7. Is there any way to disable certain cameras for certain applications?

Is there any way to disable certain cameras for certain applications?: An example is only using OBS virtual camera on chrome while my regular webcam is disabled but OBS will be using that webcam for the virtual webcam. Can I do that?...
  8. Why can I not download certain games?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can I not download certain games?: It's giving me an error saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." but reinstalling doesn't fix the problem so I do not know what to do....
  9. Can I deny an game's access to a certain game controller?

Can I deny an game's access to a certain game controller?: I have two controllers connected to my Windows 10 and I want my game to read from only one of them. Currently it is trying to read from both of the controllers. Unplugging that controller is not a favored option since it troubles a lot. Or would there be a more general...
  10. No Sound in certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in certain games: Hi, recently I got a problem with my sound systems in few games like Forza Horizon 3 and Rocket league which there is no audio (not all my games though) and it only happens in video games I mean I can play songs watch videos everything and works like a charm. I have tried:...