Windows 10: can I disable Rapid Storage Technology driver from services

Discus and support can I disable Rapid Storage Technology driver from services in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is the RST driver essential for windows startup. If not, can I manually disable it to retrieve my curve of reliability at the top* as I've a daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MadisonAsgardrson, Jul 16, 2019.

1. can I disable Rapid Storage Technology driver from services

Is the RST driver essential for windows startup.

If not, can I manually disable it to retrieve my curve of reliability at the top* as I've a daily crash of IAStorIcon since I've updated it from "Intel driver assistant" and not HP support.

*In waiting to get a new release of RST especialy made for OS 1903 this one remaining in test...

:)

MadisonAsgardrson, Jul 16, 2019

2. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 16, 2019
  3. John Ado Win User
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service is not running

Hi,

To help you with this, let's download the latest driver software from the manufacturer's website. Click

here
    to go to the site. After the latest driver is installed, let's run it in compatibility mode and check if the issue persist. Follow the steps

here

Share with us the results.

Best.

John Ado, Jul 16, 2019
  4. TheHunter Win User

can I disable Rapid Storage Technology driver from services

TheHunter, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

can I disable Rapid Storage Technology driver from services

1. can I disable Rapid Storage Technology driver from services - Similar Threads - disable Rapid Storage

2. IntelR Rapid Storage Technology Management Service Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Rapid Storage Technology Management Service Crashing: I'm running windows 11 on a HP Laptop equipped with a SSD with Optane Memory. For quite some time now, weeks or maybe even months at this point, my laptop has been crashing at random; blue error screen and all. It is happening on nearly a daily basis. I've gone through all...
  3. IntelR Rapid Storage Technology Management Service Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Rapid Storage Technology Management Service Crashing: I'm running windows 11 on a HP Laptop equipped with a SSD with Optane Memory. For quite some time now, weeks or maybe even months at this point, my laptop has been crashing at random; blue error screen and all. It is happening on nearly a daily basis. I've gone through all...
  4. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  5. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  6. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service not working

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service not working: [IMG]If Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service is not working on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post offers suggestions that are sure to help you. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) provides storage event notification and manages...
  7. Rapid Storage Technology Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rapid Storage Technology Help: Hello, The reason I am posting here is that I noticed that my Intel Rapid Storage Technology in my Control Panel is reaching its end of life and upon reading the notice it suggested I go to the MS Store and download the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management which I did...
  8. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver: When i try to instal the driver from HP assistant it always fails to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-technology-driver/36432a2f-a9e6-467c-b7c8-13af2badac9f
  9. Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver 15.2.0.20?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver 15.2.0.20?: Is this only for Intel 6th/7th gen platforms? I'm still on 14.8.0.1042, unsure whether I update to this version... Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver 80393
  10. Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers: For PCH5/6/7/8 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.4.1000 WHQL http://www.station-drivers.com/index...id=687&lang=en 22629