Windows 10: Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on...

Discus and support Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was using Microsoft Teams for meeting. My friends were sending message messivly and I set my status as "Do not Disturb". But the red sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DL_517, May 15, 2022.

1. DL_517 Win User

Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on...

Hello, I was using Microsoft Teams for meeting. My friends were sending message messivly and I set my status as "Do not Disturb". But the red sign keeps on due to the new message. Red sign for me is very annoing. So can I get rid of the red signas screenshot shows and if it is possible, can anyone give me the solutions to disable it? Thankyou for reading this question ^_^

:)

DL_517, May 15, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 15, 2022
  3. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 15, 2022
  4. Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on...

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on...

1. Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on... - Similar Threads - Disable Red Notification

2. How can I disable the Weather icon on taskbar? "News and Interests" is not listed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the Weather icon on taskbar? "News and Interests" is not listed.: My weather icon seems to be broken and never loads correct. It leaves just a newspaper icon:I would like to disable it and have searched for the problem. Most people suggest right-clicking the taskbar and going to News and Interests, but it is not an option for me:Others also...
  3. How can I disable the Weather icon on taskbar? "News and Interests" is not listed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the Weather icon on taskbar? "News and Interests" is not listed.: My weather icon seems to be broken and never loads correct. It leaves just a newspaper icon:I would like to disable it and have searched for the problem. Most people suggest right-clicking the taskbar and going to News and Interests, but it is not an option for me:Others also...
  4. How can I disable the Weather icon on taskbar? "News and Interests" is not listed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  6. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  7. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

8. Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Disable the Red Notification Sign on Both Taskbar and the List of the Window on...: Hello, I was using Microsoft Teams for meeting. My friends were sending message messivly and I set my status as "Do not Disturb". But the red sign keeps on due to the new message. Red sign for me is very annoing. So can I get rid of the red signas screenshot shows and if it...
  9. How can i disable this notification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i disable this notification?: [ATTACH] Heyyy! anyone knows how to disable this notification? using Win+R -> shutdown... it always shows and covers the screen while i'm watching some videos from bed and i have to get up and close the damn thing or remember to bring the mouse with me to bed lol Thanks...
  10. How can I disable the Notification window?

How can I disable the Notification window?: I have Windows 10 and I have disabled Focus Assist but the Notification window keeps popping up and I am unable do do anything. How do I disable this??? Thanks!!...