Windows 10: Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff?

Discus and support Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is there a way to disable this shit? I use the Dev version of Edge but Windows insists on getting me to use the normal version (that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oeyk, May 22, 2020.

1. /u/oeyk Win User

Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff?

/u/oeyk, May 22, 2020

2. Ummm .... Can FireWall Be Kind of Annoying?

Can FireWall Be Kind of Annoying?

Have You Ever tried to Use an Application Only to Find That It Is BLOCKED by Firewall?

Do any one of you know what I mean?

How do you Disable FireWall so you can Finally Get To That Application?

How do you disable Firewall?

RaymondDev, May 22, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, May 22, 2020
  4. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I disable this kind of annoying stuff? - Similar Threads - disable kind annoying

2. Disable all the annoying stuff and suggestions!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable all the annoying stuff and suggestions!: First of all, I don't think Microsoft promoting their own programs in their own os should be called advertisment because it's not third-party. Call it whatever you wanna. Remove various messages from the lockscreen. Settings -> Personaliztion -> Lockscreen -> disable...
  3. How can I disable the annoying blue rectangle in Windows Camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the annoying blue rectangle in Windows Camera?: I know this issue has been raised many times in the last 5 or 6 years, but I think it needs to be raised again. It concerns the visible rectangle that is drawn on the camera image to show where the face detection algorithm has detected a face. Of course we understand that the...
  4. How can I disable the annoying blue rectangle in Windows Camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable the annoying blue rectangle in Windows Camera?: I know this issue has been raised many times in the last 5 or 6 years, but I think it needs to be raised again. It concerns the visible rectangle that is drawn on the camera image to show where the face detection algorithm has detected a face. Of course we understand that the...
  5. How can i disable the annoying swipe gestures in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i disable the annoying swipe gestures in Windows 10?: these annoying swipe gestures are destroying the ability to use Windows productively - every time I move the cursor to the right it minimizes all open windows and opens the "New Desktop" thing that I have no use for and I have to fight with it to reopen he previous window,...
  6. I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like...

I normally find it a bit annoying when MS adds new stuff to the taskbar, but I kind of like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MavFan1812 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n2ac9i/i_normally_find_it_a_bit_annoying_when_ms_adds/
  7. Can I Delete This Stuff?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Delete This Stuff?: In my Personal folder there's a folder called Searches. It contains 3 folders, one the result of a search I did recently on my C: drive. One of the others is called Everywhere and contains over 212,000 items. The other is called Indexed Locations and contains over 3,400...
  8. How can I disable this annoying pop-up from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I disable this annoying pop-up from Microsoft: Windows 10 Home ver. 1903 Frequently, when playing an online game, I get the pop-up in the picture below, sometimes, at very very inopportune times. Such as when the swing meter is coming "down" on an eagle putt. The pop up blocks the entire right side of my screen, and that...
  9. How can I disable the annoying new right panel in Win10?

How can I disable the annoying new right panel in Win10?: [ATTACH] Hi, how can I disable the annoying new right panel in Win10? https://preview.redd.it/aj4ne32v2jy31.png?width=833&format=png&auto=webp&s=03e5f926f4552adbdcb2c83a07dea7bf3ca7d6f3 I want to keep the tiles (?) if I press the Win button ......
  10. GPU Drivers are kind of annoying

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Drivers are kind of annoying: So I haven't been here in years, but I am just curious as to why GPU drivers seem to start screwing up when a new one is released regardless of whether your are online or off line. I tried searching for this answer and I come up with everything but, so if there is an answer,...