Windows 10: Can I display Power BI dashboard as a Windows 10 Lock screen?

Discus and support Can I display Power BI dashboard as a Windows 10 Lock screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've seen mentioned that you can choose Power BI as an app to display detailed information on the Windows Lock Screen under "Personalize" Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScottFeda, Jan 3, 2020.

1. ScottFeda Win User

Can I display Power BI dashboard as a Windows 10 Lock screen?

Hello, I've seen mentioned that you can choose Power BI as an app to display detailed information on the Windows Lock Screen under "Personalize" Is this possible? the only apps I see are the default mail, Skype, calendar and the plus signs where there is a limited browse ability for some app but not Power BI.

Thank you,

Scott

:)

ScottFeda, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Power BI

Hello James,

This issue with using Power BI requires advanced technical assistance. For you to get the most appropriate resolution, we suggest that you post your concern in our
    Power BI Community. From there, our team from Power BI who specializes with this software will assist you.

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Power BI

How do I use Power Bi to geolocate IP Addresses and it also displays the type of hack that IP is trying to use

James Bingham, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Power BI July Update for Service and Mobile

Source: Power BI July Update for Service and Mobile | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I display Power BI dashboard as a Windows 10 Lock screen? - Similar Threads - display Power dashboard

2. I need help with Power BI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Power BI: I need help saving files in Power BI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-power-bi/fb4846cf-6aab-4040-87b6-de67902e1217
  3. I need help with Power BI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with Power BI: I need help saving files in Power BI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-power-bi/fb4846cf-6aab-4040-87b6-de67902e1217
  4. Download Power BI Destop

Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  5. Download Power BI Destop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  6. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  7. Power BI Help

Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  8. Power BI issues with functions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power BI issues with functions: Hello, I am having issue. How to solve it? DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42601] ERROR: syntax error at or near "[";Error while executing the queryDetails:DataSourceKind=OdbcDataSourcePath=database=name;driver={PostgreSQL...
  9. Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10: I'm trying to set myself with admin rights for Power BI so that I can change the settings in the admin portal...Tenant Settings. Currently, I only see Capacity Settings in "Admin Portal", I believe this is because I'm not set up as the admin. Once I'm able to access Tenant...
  10. Sign-in for Power BI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign-in for Power BI: I run my own business and while I have consultants working for me, I don't have a website so I don't have a "business" email address. My business email address is an @outlook.com.au email. I want to explore the functions of Power BI as if it works how I believe it will work,...