Windows 10: Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310

Discus and support Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a an nvidia nvs 310 that has 512mb anf i was wondering what settings i can use to achieve a better experience while video editing. I used power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Mar 10, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310

I have a an nvidia nvs 310 that has 512mb anf i was wondering what settings i can use to achieve a better experience while video editing.

I used power director 10 but the graphics were pretty bad so i figured id use lower end software like vsdc video editor to see what happens.

Looking in the vsdc settings i seen a marked check box next to hardware rendering. Should i leave it alone or uncheck it?

:)

smirk24, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

NVIDIA Ending Support for 32 bit and NVS Products

End of NVIDIA Driver Support for NVS Products | NVIDIA

End of NVIDIA Driver Support for 32-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Cliff S, Mar 10, 2019
  3. butterfly Win User
    Quadro NVS and Windows 10 drivers

Anyone of you is using a Quadro NVS videocard (Quadro NVS 290, Quadro NVS 295, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 450) successfully with the Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 downloaded from their web site? Default drivers are usually fine but do not provide features.

butterfly, Mar 10, 2019
  4. J.L.Cook Win User

Nvidia Quadro NVS 295

For people who have Dell T3500/R5500 and anything in that era of computers that use the NVidia Quadro NVS 295 you have download a Windows 10 x64 driver from NVidia.com.

I have attached a driver link below however if you wish to obtain it your self you have to go to the driver download page specific options listed below.

Product Type: "Quadro"

Product Series: "Show all Product Series" then select "Quadro NVS Series"

Product: "Quadro NVS 295"

Operating System: "Windows 10 64-bit"

Select the options that are applicable to your use and search...

It should return Driver 342.00 released on 2016.10.27.

Download NVIDIA, GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla Drivers

J.L.Cook, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310 - Similar Threads - mild video editing

2. Video editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  3. Suggest a video editing app that will do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suggest a video editing app that will do this: I have accumulated thousands of videos that we recorded over 20 yrs in my HDD. They are organized by date sub-folders (sometimes month, if exact date is unknown) under Videos folder. I'm looking for a video editing app that will automatically create a curated video for each...
  4. Video editing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editing: when I start the Photos app, there is no button or icon ie New Video tabthat will let me record or edit a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/6030b3fa-f4cd-44f4-9292-cdaf43167e38
  5. I cant edit videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant edit videos: I am going to try and keep this as short as possible. I record with NVIDIA Shadowplay for the videogames that I play and I often have to trim down the videos that I make. This was working just fine until I got an SSD by Samsung(EVO 860 series I believe) and set up windows and...
  6. Nvidia NVS Quadro 310 Control Panel Settings For An HP Compaq 6300 Pro

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia NVS Quadro 310 Control Panel Settings For An HP Compaq 6300 Pro: [img] [img] Would the settings above make my gpu work harder? and if you have the usage mode set to dedicate for graphics tasks would you need to disable threaded optimization? 132119
  7. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  8. How can I edit a video in Windows 10?

How can I edit a video in Windows 10?: First time to edit a video in Windows 10 - how is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/how-can-i-edit-a-video-in-windows-10/c9255685-6e21-471b-9a36-598c606e73d6
  9. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  10. Video has a mild stutter, streaming and some local files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Video has a mild stutter, streaming and some local files: I posted about this elsewhere and got a lot of views, but no replies. I apologize if it's out of line to post a new thread, but by now I suspect the old one won't get any more views. There are other threads about stuttering or choppy video, but I haven't found answers there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvs 300 video editing

2. nvidia nvs 310 for photo editing

3. is the nvs 310 a supported video card for corel video studio 2019