Windows 10: Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310

Discus and support Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a an nvidia nvs 310 that has 512mb anf i was wondering what settings i can use to achieve a better experience while video editing. I used power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Mar 10, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310

I have a an nvidia nvs 310 that has 512mb anf i was wondering what settings i can use to achieve a better experience while video editing.

I used power director 10 but the graphics were pretty bad so i figured id use lower end software like vsdc video editor to see what happens.

Looking in the vsdc settings i seen a marked check box next to hardware rendering. Should i leave it alone or uncheck it?

:)

smirk24, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

NVIDIA Ending Support for 32 bit and NVS Products

End of NVIDIA Driver Support for NVS Products | NVIDIA

End of NVIDIA Driver Support for 32-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Cliff S, Mar 10, 2019
  3. butterfly Win User
    Quadro NVS and Windows 10 drivers

Anyone of you is using a Quadro NVS videocard (Quadro NVS 290, Quadro NVS 295, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 450) successfully with the Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 downloaded from their web site? Default drivers are usually fine but do not provide features.

butterfly, Mar 10, 2019
  4. J.L.Cook Win User

Nvidia Quadro NVS 295

For people who have Dell T3500/R5500 and anything in that era of computers that use the NVidia Quadro NVS 295 you have download a Windows 10 x64 driver from NVidia.com.

I have attached a driver link below however if you wish to obtain it your self you have to go to the driver download page specific options listed below.

Product Type: "Quadro"

Product Series: "Show all Product Series" then select "Quadro NVS Series"

Product: "Quadro NVS 295"

Operating System: "Windows 10 64-bit"

Select the options that are applicable to your use and search...

It should return Driver 342.00 released on 2016.10.27.

Download NVIDIA, GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla Drivers

J.L.Cook, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Can i do mild video editing with an nvidia nvs 310 - Similar Threads - mild video editing

2. Edit a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  3. Video Editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editing: I have 2 video editing apps. ( Corel Pinnacle and Video Studio 2018)but neither will save a project as it cannot access a suitable file. I have plenty of disc space available. It seems that the app cannot link with the files or folders....
  4. Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...

Windows Photo can edit videos, but can it add images to an existing video that is just...: I have a video that is a narration of various outdoor trips I have taken. I've been told that narration by an old guy sitting at a desk is not enough, and that I should put in some photos of the places I'm talking about. Is there a way to do that with Windows 10 Photo?...
  5. How can I edit a video in Windows 10?

How can I edit a video in Windows 10?: First time to edit a video in Windows 10 - how is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/how-can-i-edit-a-video-in-windows-10/c9255685-6e21-471b-9a36-598c606e73d6
  6. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  7. Video editing?

Video editing?: I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10? 8857
  8. Video has a mild stutter, streaming and some local files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Video has a mild stutter, streaming and some local files: I posted about this elsewhere and got a lot of views, but no replies. I apologize if it's out of line to post a new thread, but by now I suspect the old one won't get any more views. There are other threads about stuttering or choppy video, but I haven't found answers there...
  9. What do I need to do befor I change video card from Nvidia to AMD

in Windows 10 Support
    What do I need to do befor I change video card from Nvidia to AMD: Hi I am going to change my video card from NVIDIA to a new AMD card my question is what do I have to do to get ready before I put in the new video card? Thanks John 70502
  10. No Movie Maker, how do I import, edit and burn videos

in Windows 10 Support
    No Movie Maker, how do I import, edit and burn videos: OK. Movie Maker is not there BUT I can't find anything that could take it's place. The goal is to be able to import videos, edit and burn them. There is nothing in 10 that I can find. I am guessing this is why my videos from external HD backup came in WITHOUT the video and...