Windows 10: Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro without having to do a clean...

Discus and support Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro without having to do a clean... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a free legitimate version of Windows 10 Enterprise through my college's program for the desktop that I built, but now that I have graduated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nicknation, May 18, 2020.

1. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro without having to do a clean...

I got a free legitimate version of Windows 10 Enterprise through my college's program for the desktop that I built, but now that I have graduated and am no longer connected to my campus's wifi, my version of Windows 10 is no longer valid and I am asked to Activate Windows. After browsing on the forums here I have heard mixed responses on whether or not I can actually downgrade from Enterprise to Pro without doing a clean install of Windows 10 and wiping my computer fresh.

I saw this forum post earlier, and it seems like it should be possible, but there were still some hiccups and I want to make sure that there are no other prerequisites that I am missing other than an official Windows 10 pro license key.

I am looking to buy an official licence key and am wondering where I can purchase one is Amazon fine? and if doing so will it or will it not require a full clean install - wiping my computer.

Thank you!

Nick

:)

Nicknation, May 18, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 18, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 18, 2020
  4. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro without having to do a clean...

Shawn Brink, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro without having to do a clean...

1. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro without having to do a clean... - Similar Threads - downgrade Enterprise Pro

2. Can I downgrade from windows 10 pro to home without a clean wipe of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade from windows 10 pro to home without a clean wipe of windows?: I recently bought a cracked version of windows 10 pro but for security reasons I want to get an official license from the Microsoft store. The one I am going to buy is the windows 10 home one. So is it possible to downgrade?...
  3. Can I downgrade from windows 10 pro to home without a clean wipe of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I downgrade from windows 10 pro to home without a clean wipe of windows?: I recently bought a cracked version of windows 10 pro but for security reasons I want to get an official license from the Microsoft store. The one I am going to buy is the windows 10 home one. So is it possible to downgrade?...
  4. Can I downgrade from windows 10 pro to home without a clean wipe of windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: So I got a Windows 10 Pro license and activated Windows but a few weeks later I had to change my motherboard so Windows got deactivated. I tried to do some troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Somehow, Windows 10 Pro got changed to Windows 10 Enterprise. I have no idea...
  6. Downgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 Pro: I have 2 computers with Windows 10 Enterprise build 1909 and 2 computers running windows 10 Pro. They don't see each other on the network and I have problems with passwords and permissions. I am throwing the towel and want to downgrade my 2 computers running enterprise to...
  7. Downgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 Pro

Downgrade from windows 10 enterprise to windows 10 Pro: i purchased windows 10 pro on 17 April 2020 and i got windows 10 enterprise installed. can somebody help me to downgrade back to windows 10 pro or let me know how to do it....
  8. Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without clean install

Downgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home without clean install: Hello, I started with windows 10 home, got it free from when they first released it so I don't remember having a activation code with it. I recently mistakenly purchased windows 10 pro because I thought it would allow me to encrypt my laptop, but it turns out my laptop is...
  9. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello, I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: I have inherited an IT network for a small NFP and the previous IT person purchased Win 10 Enterprise licences for our computers through a donated software supplier. We are having problems with the enterprise version with our students because it is different to the machines...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 from enterprise to pro

2. how to downgrade from win 10 enterprise to win 10