Windows 10: Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

Discus and support Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? I've never had Windows 8 installed on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndresAzqueta, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? I've never had Windows 8 installed on my computer.

:)

AndresAzqueta, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

1. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? - Similar Threads - downgrade

2. Should I downgrade to windows 8.1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I downgrade to windows 8.1: Okay so i bought a laptop that came with windows 10 pro installed, it seems like my laptop cant really handle windows 10 even when all the animations are disabled. So should i use windows 8.1? I really don’t mind the user interface that it has....
  3. I cannot use Windows 8.1 Pro after downgrade from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot use Windows 8.1 Pro after downgrade from Windows 10: I had upgraded Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 on 9th May 2019. But when the downgrade completed, It shows a Automatic Repair screen and says I cannot boot. When I tried to boot from ISO, It said login to administrator account. It says I don't have any administrator account....
  4. Locked Thread Re: Downgrading Ent to Pro needs updating

Locked Thread Re: Downgrading Ent to Pro needs updating: The following locked thread should be endorsed "No valid for Enterprise LTSC" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-downgrade-from-windows-10-enterprise-to/f0988ba9-6926-4be3-9809-0e47206b7f7d?auth=1...
  5. Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading windows 10 from Education back to Home?: Hello, I have been running windows education for 6 months now. Originally I had Win 10 RTM OEM:DM installed on my laptop. I still have the original OEM key safely stored, which was retrieved from my laptop upon purchasing. I have tried everything from uninstalling the...
  6. Why does WU downgrade my graphic driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does WU downgrade my graphic driver?: Hello. I'm using a Nvidia GTX 1080Ti graphic card, and about a week ago there arrived a new WHQL-driver 430.86. But 1. of June there came a hotfix driver 430.97, that I installed. But now Windows Update downgrade my driver again to ver 430.86. Why is that? I know the hotfix...
  7. Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why should we pay for support for a **** product because of windows 10 downgrade.: Maybe we should start a class action against microsoft for all the grief and lost productivity created by microsoft windows 10 which ****nd office 365 which is even more ****....
  8. Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home

Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home: Hi there, I have a laptop that came with a preinstalled windows 10 home version. I just upgraded with a ssd and the service guy has uploaded windows 10 pro on to it. As I donot have its activation key, I want to uninstall windows 10 pro and reload windows 10 home so that...
  9. I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to downgrade from a pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to a legitimate OEM copy of...: So I bought a used HP OMEN 15 (2017) from a reseller a while ago and it seems that the reseller had illegitimately upgraded Windows to Pro and a bundled a couple pirated software that I didn't want. So I reset the installation and shrugged it off. Of course the illegitimate...
  10. How to completely reinstall or downgrade Windows 10 apps (no PowerShell)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely reinstall or downgrade Windows 10 apps (no PowerShell): Hi, we have a problem at workplace. We have Windows Store disabled by group policy but somehow some apps (Windows Calculator in particular) try to update anyway. The actual problem on some PCs is: Windows Calculator stop working. It just open and crash immediately. We...