Windows 10: Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

Discus and support Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I degrade win 11 to win 10 in my hp laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NazeerPasha, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

Can I degrade win 11 to win 10 in my hp laptop?

:)

NazeerPasha, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

Windows 8 Clubhouse

Strange move by HP

Drone, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop?

1. Can I Downgrade Windows 11 to Windows 10 in my HP laptop? - Similar Threads - Downgrade laptop

2. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  3. I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issues after downgrading my laptop from windows 11 to 10: I went back to windows 10,Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work keyboard icon worksI don't get any error codes or messages...
  4. Downgrading to windows 10 on a newly purchased windows 11 OEM laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrading to windows 10 on a newly purchased windows 11 OEM laptop: Hello People, I'm not personally a fan of windows 11 as I'm habituated to win 10 from 2016, I purchased a new laptop HP VICTUS which came with windows 11 and MS Office 2021 pre-installed for lifetime. I want to install windows 10 in this laptop without purchasing a new...
  5. Downgrading to windows 10 on a newly purchased windows 11 OEM laptop

Downgrading to windows 10 on a newly purchased windows 11 OEM laptop: Hello People, I'm not personally a fan of windows 11 as I'm habituated to win 10 from 2016, I purchased a new laptop HP VICTUS which came with windows 11 and MS Office 2021 pre-installed for lifetime. I want to install windows 10 in this laptop without purchasing a new...
  6. How can i downgrade to windows 10 when my acer laptop is windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i downgrade to windows 10 when my acer laptop is windows 11?: I just wanted to know if I can downgrade from Windows 11 because when I bought it, it said it was made for windows 11 but I like windows so I just wanted to know if you can...
  7. How can i downgrade to windows 10 when my acer laptop is windows 11?

How can i downgrade to windows 10 when my acer laptop is windows 11?: I just wanted to know if I can downgrade from Windows 11 because when I bought it, it said it was made for windows 11 but I like windows so I just wanted to know if you can...
  8. got a accer laptop with windows 11 and downgraded it to windows 10 and sound stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got a accer laptop with windows 11 and downgraded it to windows 10 and sound stopped...: just got an accer laptop with windows 11 and downgraded to windows 10 but the audio stopped working with an red x on the volume icon tried to click it and a get help poped up and search,deleted,reinstalled driver try a lot of stuff and didnt work so i tried to re download...
  9. got a accer laptop with windows 11 and downgraded it to windows 10 and sound stopped...

got a accer laptop with windows 11 and downgraded it to windows 10 and sound stopped...: just got an accer laptop with windows 11 and downgraded to windows 10 but the audio stopped working with an red x on the volume icon tried to click it and a get help poped up and search,deleted,reinstalled driver try a lot of stuff and didnt work so i tried to re download...
  10. Hello, i was downgrading from windows 11 to 10 and my laptop get stucked.mouse and keyboard...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello, i was downgrading from windows 11 to 10 and my laptop get stucked.mouse and keyboard...: Wile downgrading from windows 11 to 10 laptop get stucked and mouse and keyboard is not working.i can not write the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-was-downgrading-from-windows-11-to-10-and/47d21450-d918-4303-8b3c-d2e37ba74efb